|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||2.2/7||2.0/6||1.3/4||1.1/3||0.9/3||0.3/1|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.1/4||1.4/5||0.9/3||1.0/4||0.9/3||0.2/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||14.498||7.635||3.863||2.726||2.265||0.815|
CBS was the number one network in adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On CBS,earned a2.3 down 8 percent from last week's 2.5 adults 18-49 . : Los Angeles matched last week's 2.4 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a 1.9 down 5 percent from last week's 2.0 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC,notched a season low 3.0 down 12 percent from last week's 3.4 adults 18-49 rating. scored a 2.1 up 5 percent from last week's 2.0 adults 18-49 rating. Growing Up Fisher matched last week's 1.7 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D tied its series low with a 1.8 down 14 percent from a 2.1 for its most recent original episode on March 11.earned a 1.5. down 12 percent from a 1.7 Adults 18-49 rating on March 18. garnered a 1.0 adults 18-49 rating, even with its most recent episode on March 18.
On FOX,tied its series low with a 0.9 down 18 percent from last week's 1.1 adults 18-49 rating. returned to a 1.0 at 9PM and a 1.0 for a second episode at 9:30, with both episodes down 33 percent from a 1.5 for its most recent new episode on January 21.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, April 1, 2014
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|ABC||Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.||1.8/6||5.39|
|9:00||CBS||: Los Angeles||2.4/||15.16|
|NBC||About a Boy||2.1/6||7.49|
|9:30||NBC||Growing Up Fisher||1.7/5||6.10|
|ABC||Resurrection - R||0.7/2||2.51|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Starring Jimmy Fallon," 2.9/7; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.4/6; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.8/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “Tonight,” 1.1/5; " ," 0.5/2; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.6/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.2/4 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.4/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.2/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.6/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.4/3).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.8/3 in metered-market households and a 0.3/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.