via press release:
WARNER BROS. TELEVISION LAUNCHES FANS INTO THE FUTURE FOR
, POWERS THEM UP WITH AND UNLEASHES THE HEROES
WITH TEEN TITANS GO! DURING PANELS AT WONDERCON 2014 IN ANAHEIM
Plus, On the Big Screen: Advance Screenings of Upcoming
Episodes ofand Teen Titans Go!
BURBANK, Calif. (April 2, 2014) — Warner Bros. Television arrives in Anaheim for another exciting weekend at WonderCon 2014, starting with exclusive screenings — on the big screen — of upcoming episodes of the new hit series The 100 (Wednesdays 9/8c The CW), along with Warner Bros. Animation’s super funny super hero series Teen Titans Go! (Wednesdays 6:30/5:30c Cartoon Network) on Friday, April 18. Panels and Q&A with the Teen Titans Go! cast and producers, along with the Revolution (Wednesdays 8/7c NBC) cast and producers also take place on April 18. On Saturday, April 19, the cast and producers of take the stage for a special video presentation and Q&A with fans.
Stars and producers scheduled to attend WonderCon 2014 include:
- stars Elizabeth Mitchell and Stephen Collins, as well as executive producer Rockne S. O’Bannon.
- Teen Titans Go! producers Michael Jelenic and Aaron Horvath, along with voice actors Greg Cipes and Khary Payton
- stars Eliza Taylor, Paige Turco, Marie Avgeropoulos, Bob Morley and Devon Bostick, along with executive producer Jason Rothenberg.
The Studio will also present a special screening exclusively for the WonderCon audience, offering fans an advance look — on the big screen — of upcoming episodes of Warner Bros. Television’s new hit drama, and an episode of Teen Titans Go! from Warner Bros. Animation.
The cast and producers of each series will be signing autographs and tickets will be distributed at the WonderCon Booth #585 on the morning of each panel.
For continuing information about the Studio’s plans at WonderCon, please follow us on Twitter at @warnerbrostv.
Following are the WBTV panel dates and times for WonderCon 2014.
FRIDAY, APRIL 18
2:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m. Teen Titans Go! Screening and Q&A — The Titans are going back to WonderCon! Join producers Michael Jelenic (Batman: The Brave and https://www.facebook.com/TeenTitansonDCNation, and follow Cartoon Network on Twitter at @CartoonNetwork. Room 300AB) and Aaron Horvath (MAD) and members of cast as they take the stage for a lively conversation and Q&A about your favorite teenage superheroes. And, of course, they won’t be coming empty-handed as they will be bringing an all-new episode to screen exclusively for WonderCon. From Warner Bros. Animation, Teen Titans Go! airs Wednesdays at 6:30/5:30c on Cartoon Network. Become a fan of the show on Facebook at
2:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m. Special Sneak Peek Screenings — WonderCon and Warner Bros. Television proudly offer exclusive sneak peek screenings of two upcoming episodes of, plus advance episode screening of Teen Titans Go!. Arena
- Be the first to see the next TWO all-new action packed episodes of The 100 beginning with episode 6, “His Sister’s Keeper” (scheduled to air 4/23) and followed by episode 7, “Contents Under Pressure” (scheduled to air 4/30). Set almost a hundred years after mankind nearly destroyed itself with nuclear war, a group of survivors living on a space station called the Ark take the first step to recolonize Earth, as 100 juvenile delinquents are sent to the surface to see if Earth is once again inhabitable. Facing uncertainty, and with the survival of the human race in their hands, these teenagers must learn to live with each other while facing countless other dangers on this wildly changed planet – that isn’t quite as desolate as they were led to believe. The 100 stars Eliza Taylor (in Australia: Neighbours), Paige Turco ( ), Thomas McDonell ( ), Marie Avgeropoulos ( ), Bob Morley (in Australia: Neighbours), Christopher Larkin (90210), Devon Bostick (Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days) with Isaiah Washington ( ’s ) and Henry Ian Cusick (Lost). The series is executive produced by Jason Rothenberg (upcoming Twilight Zone feature), Elizabeth Craft (The ), Sarah Fain (The ), Leslie Morgenstein ( ) and Gina Girolamo (The Lying Game). From Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Alloy Entertainment, Warner Bros. Television and CBS Television Studios, The 100 airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m. on The CW.
- Everyone’s favorite teenage superheroes, the Teen Titans, will be dropping in with an all-new hilarious and action-packed episode of Teen Titans Go! Be one of the first to catch the latest superhero hijinx from Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy and Raven as they give viewers a look at what life is really like as a teen super hero…once comes off. Inspired by the original Teen Titans series from Warner Bros. Animation that ran for five seasons, the character-driven comedy – based on DC Comics characters – focuses on the funny that happens in between saving the world and living together as teenagers without adult supervision. Teen Titans Go! features the principal voice cast from the original series, with Greg Cipes (Teen Titans, Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) as the slightly dim but always loveable loafer Beast Boy; Scott Menville (Teen Titans, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ben 10: Omniverse, ParaNorman) as Robin, the slightly power-mad perfectionist and leader of the Teen Titans; Khary Payton (Teen Titans, Young Justice, Ben 10: Alien Force, ) as Cyborg, a laidback kid who is half teen, half robot; Tara Strong (Teen Titans, The Powerpuff Girls, The Fairly OddParents, Rugrats) as Raven, the sardonic, deadpan demon girl; and Hynden Walch (Teen Titans, , The Batman, ) as Starfire, an alien struggling to fit in. Warner Bros. Animation, Teen Titans Go! airs Wednesdays at 6:30/5:30c on Cartoon Network.
SATURDAY, APRIL 19
12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m. • The 100 Special Video Presentation and Q&A — Join the cast and producers for a lively discussion of the series, and what we can expect from the rest of the action-packed first season as The 100 lands at WonderCon for the first time. Set a hundred years after our world was decimated by a nuclear Armageddon, the series follows the surviving population on the Ark space station as they take the first step to recolonize the Earth – sending 100 juvenile delinquents to the planet’s surface to see if Earth is once again inhabitable. With the survival of the human race in their hands, these teenagers must learn to live with each other while facing countless other dangers on this wildly changed planet – that isn’t quite as desolate as they were led to believe. From Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Alloy Entertainment, Warner Bros. Television and CBS Television Studios, The 100 airs Wednesdays at 9/8c on The CW. Become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CWThe100, and follow the show on Twitter at @CWThe100. Room 300AB
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACTS
Billy Burke @billy_burke
Tracy Spiridakos @trspiridakos
Giancarlo Esposito @quiethandfilms
Zak Orth @ZakOrth
JD Pardo @PardoJD
Stephen Collins @StephenCollins
Bad Robot @bad_robot
Jon Favreau @Jon_Favreau
Rockne S. O’Bannon @Rockne_S
PUBLICITY: Holly Ollis, Twitter: @hollidayo
TEEN TITANS GO!
Cartoon Network @cartoonnetwork
Greg Cipes @Greg Cipes
Khary Payton @kharypayton
PUBLICITY: Winson Seto, Twitter: @the_real_winson
The 100, #the100 @cwthe100
Eliza Taylor @MisElizaJane
Marie Avgeropoulos @iamAvgeropoulos
Thomas McDonell @ThomasMcDonell
Henry Ian Cusick @hicusick
Isaiah Washington @IWashington
Bob Morley @WildpipM
Devon Bostick @devbostick