|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||2.5/8||2.1/6||1.6/5||1.2/4||1.1/3||0.3/1|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.6/6||1.7/6||1.1/4||1.1/4||1.0/4||0.2/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||10.041||6.685||5.501||2.826||3.154||0.868|
CBS was number one with adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
Note: There were weather-related pre-emptions in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and Denver markets, mostly from 9-10PM. The final numbers for all networks may be subject to more than typical adjustments.
On CBS,tied its season low with a 4.8 adults 18-49 , down 2 percent from a 4.9 for its most recent episode. garnered a 2.9 adults 18-49 rating, up 21 percent from a 2.4 for its most recent episode. scored a 2.5 adults 18-49 rating, up 4 percent from a 2.4 for its most recent episode. hit a 1.8 adults 18-49 rating up 6 percent from a 1.7 for its most recent episode. notched a 1.6 adults 18-49 rating, down 6 percent from a 1.7 for its most recent episode.
On ABC, the series finale ofIn Wonderland earned a 0.9, down 10 percent from last week's 1.0 adults 18-49 rating. 's matched last week's 2.6 adults 18-49 rating. tied its season low with a 2.8, down 10 percent from last week's 3.1 adults 18-49 rating.
On FOX, Hell's Kitchen notched a 1.7 ,down 11 percent from last week's 1.9 adults 18-49 rating.scored a series low 1.8, down 5 percent from last week's 1.9 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 1.2, down 8 percent from a 1.3 adults 18-49 rating for last week’s premiere.
On NBC,garnered a series low 0.9 adults 18-49 rating, down 18 percent from a 1.1 for its most recent episode. Parks and Recreation scored a 1.1, down 8 percent from a 1.2 adults 18-49 rating for its most recent episode. Hollywood Game Night notched a 1.1, up 10 percent from a 1.0 adults 18-49 rating for its most recent original. earned a 1.2, down 14 percent from last week's 1.4 adults 18-49 rating.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, April 3, 2014:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Total Viewers (Millions)|
|ABC||In Wonderland - Finale||0.9/3||3.24|
|NBC||Parks and Recreation||1.1/4||2.69|
|NBC||Hollywood Game Night||1.1/3||3.09|
Via NBC Press Note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday Night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Starring Jimmy Fallon," 2.4/6; CBS's " with David Letterman," 3.2/8; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.4/6.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “Tonight,” 1.0/5; " ," 0.6/3; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.9/4.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.5/5 in metered-market households and a 0.6/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.2/4 in metered-market households) trailed CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.4/5 with an encore). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.6/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2 with an encore).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.7/3 in metered-market households and a 0.3/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2014 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.