|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||2.1/6||2.0/6||1.2/4||1.1/3||1.0/3||0.2/1|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.5/5||1.2/4||1.2/4||0.8/3||1.0/4||0.1/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||8.08||13.19||3.02||3.40||2.55||0.750|
NBC was the number one network in adults 18-49, but CBS won with total viewers.
On NBC,notched a season low 2.8, down three tenths from last week's 3.1 adults 18-49 . scored a series low 1.8, down two tenths from last week's 2.0 adults 18-49 rating. Growing Up Fisher earned a series low 1.5, down a tenth from last week's 1.6 adults 18-49 rating. returned from hiatus to match its last original's 1.9 adults 18-49 rating.
On CBS, earned a 2.6, up two tenths from last week's 2.4 adults 18-49 rating. : Los Angeles earned a 2.3, down a tenth from last week's 2.4 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D hit a new series low with a 1.7 down three tenths from last week's 2.0 adults 18-49 rating. Update: in the national finals, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D was adjusted up two tenths with adults 18-49, still down a tenth from last week, but off series lows.. It was tied its series low with a 1.4, down a tenth from last week's 1.5 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a 0.8, down two tenths from last week's 1.0 adults 18-49 rating and matching its series low.
On FOX,earned a 1.0, up a tenth from last week's series low 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 1.0 at 9PM and 1.1 at 9:30PM, flat and up a tenth respectively from last week's 1.0 at 9PM & 9:30PM.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, April 8, 2014
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|ABC||Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.||1.7||6||4.91|
|9:00PM||CBS||: Los Angeles||2.3||7||14.37|
|NBC||About a Boy||1.8||5||7.14|
|9:30PM||NBC||Growing Up Fisher||1.5||4||5.62|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Starring Jimmy Fallon," 2.9/8; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.4/6; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.6/4.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “Tonight,” 1.2/6; " ," 0.4/2; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.5/2.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.0/3 in metered-market households and a 0.2/1 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.4/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.2/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.7/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.8/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.