|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.5/6||2.0/8||1.0/4||0.9/3||0.8/3||0.3/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||9.76||7.92||5.00||2.95||2.62||1.05|
CBS and ABC tied for number one with adults 18-49, but CBS won with total viewers.
On CBS, hit a new season low with a 4.6, down three tenths from last week's 4.9 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a 2.6, down two tenths from last week's 2.8 adults 18-49 rating. scored a 2.4, down a tenth from last week's 2.5 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's series low 1.7 adults 18-49 rating. notched a 1.7, up two tenths from last week's 1.5 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, a special Thursday edition ofearned a 1.6 adults 18-49 rating, way up from the 0.9 that the finale of in Wonderland earned last week but lower than last Friday's episode of , which earned a 2.0 adults 18-49 rating. 's earned a 2.5, down two tenths from last week's 2.7 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 3.0, up a tenth from last week's 2.9 adults 18-49 rating.
On FOX, Hell's Kitchen notched a season low 1.4 adults 18-49 rating, down four tenths from last week's 1.8 adults 18-49 rating.matched last week's series low 1.7 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's 1.2 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC,garnered a series low 0.8, down a tenth from last week's series low 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. Parks and Recreation scored a 1.0, down a tenth from last week's 1.1 adults 18-49 rating and matching its series low. earned a series low matching 1.1, down a tenth from last week's 1.2 adults 18-49 rating.
On The CW,hit a new series low with a 0.4 adults 18-49 rating, down two tenths from its last original's 0.6 adults 18-49 rating.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, April 10, 2014:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|NBC||Parks and Recreation||1.0||3||2.56|
|NBC||Hollywood Game Night -R||0.9||3||2.70|
Via NBC Press Note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday Night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Starring Jimmy Fallon," 2.9/7; CBS's " with David Letterman," 1.6/4 with an encore delayed by Masters golf coverage; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.5/6.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “Tonight,” 1.1/5; " ," 0.4/2 with an encore delayed by Masters golf coverage; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.9/4.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.5/5 in metered-market households and a 0.5/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.3/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.0/4 delayed by Masters golf coverage). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2 delayed by Masters golf coverage).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.8/3 in metered-market households and a 0.3/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2014 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.