|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.3/5||1.0/4||0.8/3||1.0/4||1.0/4||0.6/2|
|Total Viewers (million)||8.420||14.021||3.831||2.999||2.259||1.555|
NBC was the number one network in adults 18-49, while CBS won with total viewers.
On NBC,matched last week's season low 2.9 adults 18-49 rating. scored a 1.9, up 12 percent from last week's series low 1.7 adults 18-49 rating. Growing Up Fisher earned a 1.6, up 7 percent from last week's series low 1.5 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a season low 1.7, down 6 percent from last week's 1.8 adults 18-49 rating.
On CBS,tied its series low with a 2.1, down 19 percent from last week's 2.6 adults 18-49 rating. : Los Angeles tied its series low with a 2.1, down 9 percent from last week's 2.3 adults 18-49 rating. matched its series low with a 1.7, down, 11 percent from a 1.9 adults 18-49 rating for its most recent original.
On ABC, a 9PM telecast of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D scored a 2.0, up 5 percent from last week's 1.9 adults 18-49 rating. Your predictions were accurate. The season premiere of notched a 1.0, down 23 percent from a 1.3 adults 18-49 rating for its summer premiere on Sunday, June 23, 2013 and down 58 percent from a 2.4 for last winter’s premiere on February 26, 2013.
On FOX,matched last week's 1.0 adults 18-49 rating. returned to a series low 1.1 adults 18-49 rating, down 8 percent from a 1.2 for its most recent episode. scored a 1.0, down 9 percent from last week’s 1.1 adults 18-49 rating.
On the CW,scored a series low 0.6 adults 18-49 rating, down 14 percent from a 0.7 for its most recent new episode. earned a 0.8 adults 18-49 rating, down 20 percent from a 1.0 for its most recent original episode.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, April 15, 2014
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|9:00||CBS||: Los Angeles||2.1/6||14.68|
|ABC||Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.||2.0/6||5.07|
|NBC||About a Boy||1.9/6||7.23|
|9:30||NBC||Growing Up Fisher||1.6/5||6.08|
|ABC||- Season Premiere||1.0/3||3.14|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Starring Jimmy Fallon," 2.4/6 with an encore telecast; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.4/6 with an encore; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.7/4 with an encore.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 0.9/5 with an encore; " ," 0.5/2 with an encore; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.6/3 with an encore.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.2/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.2/4 in metered-market households with an encore) tied CBS's first-run "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.2/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/3 in 18-49 with an encore) topped "Late " (0.2/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.7/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.3/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.