|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||2.2/7||1.6/5||1.6/5||1.0/3||1.0/3||0.6/2|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.9/7||1.0/4||0.8/3||0.9/3||0.9/3||0.5/2|
|Total Viewers (million)||7.323||5.457||7.369||3.267||2.721||1.529|
ABC was number one with adults 18-49, while CBS won with total viewers.
On ABC, predictions were about right.'s garnered a 2.5, down 4 percent from last week's 2.6 adults 18-49 . The season finale of scored a 3.4, up 13 percent from last week's 3.0 adults 18-49 rating, matching the show’s midseason finale in December and ranking as the series highest rated season finale. Your
On FOX, Hell's Kitchen notched a 1.7, up 21 percent from last week's 1.4 adults 18-49 rating.earned a 1.9, up 6 percent from last week's 1.8 adults 18-49 rating. earned a series low 1.0, down 17 percent from last week's 1.2 adults 18-49 rating.
On CBS,earned a 1.6 at 9PM , down 6 percent from last week's 1.7 adults 18-49 rating and the series finale scored a series low 1.3 at 9:30PM, down 24 percent percent from last week's 1.7 adults 18-49 rating. players will note that it was CBS’s only original program last night.
On NBC, the season finale ofgarnered a 1.0, up 11 percent from last week's series low 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. Parks and Recreation scored a series low 0.9, down 10 percent from last week's series low 1.0 adults 18-49 rating. The season finale of earned a 1.3, up 18 percent from last week's series low 1.1 adults 18-49 rating.
On The CW, Thescored a series low 0.7 adults 18-49 rating, down 13 percent from a 0.8 for its most recent original episode. matched last week’s series low 0.4 adults 18-49 rating.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, April 17, 2014:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Total Viewers (Millions)|
|NBC||- Season Finale||1.0/4||2.90|
|ABC||'s - R||0.8/3||3.42|
|NBC||Parks and Recreation||0.9/3||2.39|
|NBC||Hollywood Game Night||0.9/3||3.20|
|9:30||CBS||- Season Finale||1.3/4||5.36|
|10:00||ABC||- Season Finale||3.4/10||10.45|
|NBC||- Season Finale||1.3/4||3.69|
Via NBC Press Note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday Night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Starring Jimmy Fallon," 2.1/5 with an encore telecast; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.1/5 with an encore; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 3.4/8.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 0.8/4 with an encore; " ," 0.4/2 with an encore; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.4/6.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 2.3/7 in metered-market households and a 0.9/5 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.1/4 in metered-market households with an encore) tied CBS's first-run "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.1/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.4/3 in 18-49 with an encore) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.7/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.2/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2014 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.