via press release:
ABC ANNOUNCES MAY SWEEPS PROGRAMMING
Highlights Include the Premiere of New Drama Series “Black Box,” and Debut the New
Season of “The Bachelorette,” Along with “The 2014 Billboard Music Awards,” and
’s “ABC: A Barbara Celebration”
Also During May, First Lady Michelle Obama Will Make a Guest Appearance on “,”
“’s ” Will Bid Farewell to Sandra Oh’s Beloved Character Cristina Yang,
And The Wedding of the Year Will Take Place on “”
The ABC Television Network announced highlights of its upcoming May sweeps programming, featuring the premieres of new drama series “Black Box,” returning drama series “Motive,” and the season premiere of “The Bachelorette.” In addition, “The 2014 Billboard Music Awards” will take place live from Las Vegas, and Barbara Walters will bid farewell to daily television.
Other highlights include a guest appearance by First Lady Michelle Obama in a pivotal episode of “” set at Fort Campbell, another goodbye, as the doctors of Sloan Memorial Hospital bid an emotional farewell to the beloved Cristina Yang (Sandra Oh) after 10 seasons on “ ’s ,” and what’s sure to be the wedding of the year when Mitchell (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) and Cam (Eric Stonestreet) tie the knot in the star-studded, two-part season finale of “ .” In addition, other highly anticipated finales are scheduled this month, for “Resurrection,” “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” “ ,” “ ,” and a special two-hour finale of “ .”
Editors please note: What follows is a chronological listing of programming highlights (all times Eastern), this is not a complete list of all programs airing during the May sweep. As airdates are subject to change, please monitor ABC’s daily press bundle or www.abcmedianet.com.
– For the first time in television history all the past and present co-hosts of ABC’s “ ” will share the same stage, live, THURSDAY, MAY 15 (11:00 a.m.-12:00 noon, ET) on ABC to honor the show’s creator Barbara Walters. Meredith Vieira, Star Jones, , Debbie Matenopoulos, Lisa Ling, Rosie O’Donnell and Elisabeth Hasselbeck will join Sherri Shepherd, Jenny McCarthy, Whoopi Goldberg and Barbara Walters for this momentous, once in a lifetime television event. On FRIDAY, MAY 16 after more than five decades of entertaining and informing generations of Americans, Barbara Walters says goodbye to daily television, commemorating her final co-host appearance on “ .” Walters is the last remaining co-host of the original panel of five women she helped assemble. “The View” has been celebrating Walters’ career by highlighting her most famous interviews with the ongoing series, “The Year of Barbara.” “The View” will commemorate Walters’ final week (May 12-16) with ABC: A Barbara Celebration featuring surprise guests, dedicated segments, and retrospectives of Walters’ incredible life, both on screen and off. James McAvoy, Sally Field, B.J. Novak, John Leguizamo, Sofia Vergara, Diane Keaton, John Cena, Jason Priestley, Jon Cryer and Neil Patrick Harris are among the featured guests. “The View” airs live MONDAY–FRIDAY (11:00-12:00 noon, ET) on the ABC Television Network.
– All month long on ABC’s “ ,” the hosts mix it up in the kitchen turning incredible combinations of ingredients into delicious dishes. On Thursday, April 24, Vanessa Williams (“After Midnight”) guests, and Friday, April 25, Jon Favreau (“Iron Man”) visits to talk about his new film, “Chef,” and Clinton Kelly heads to Las Vegas with his ultimate celebrity icon Olivia Newton-John. It’s “Chewer vs. Viewer Week” (4/28-5/2) as one host per day battles a viewer in the kitchen. It’s “How You Chew’n?,” when Wendy Williams drops by to cook with Clinton on Monday, April 28. Country music heartthrob Josh Turner turns up the heat in the kitchen on Wednesday, April 30 as he prepares a dish, and Mary Lynn Rajskub (“24”) visits Thursday, May 1. The hosts throw the ultimate Cinco De Mayo party on Monday, May 5 and kick-off “Mother’s Day Week,” which is set to include meals made by mom, a brunch bonanza with guest Jenny McCarthy (“The View”) and a special Mother’s Day Cooking Class consisting of four kids and four dads. On Tuesday, May 6, Charles Esten (ABC’s “ ”) visits “ ” as does chef/restaurateur Guy Fieri. On Monday, May 12 co-host Carla Hall turns the big 5-0 and in honor of this special occasion three viewers will compete to win the chance of a lifetime, a Girls Night Out with Ms. Carla Hall. Jon Hamm (“ ”) and Heather Graham are featured during “Wedding Week” May 13-16. Ultimate 80s heartthrob Rick Springfield helps kick off “Ultimate Week” on Monday, May 19 with the best in sweets, show-stopping suppers, ultimate breakfasts and delicious BBQ. The week also features appearances from Bethenny Frankel and Lea Michele (“ ”). “ ” airs MONDAY – FRIDAY (1:00- 2:00 p.m., ET) on The ABC Television Network.
– There are always exciting things going on in Port Charles and May is no exception! Port Charles will once again hold the iconic Nurses Ball gala, a fundraiser for HIV and AIDS awareness and research. As the Nurses Ball 2014 begins, several popular Port Charles residents will be noticeably absent from the Red Carpet and stuck at home watching the festivities on TV. Old and new loves will percolate while others find themselves in situations. Amidst all the romantic drama, the never-dull Nurses Ball audience will be entertained with fun performances and sexy surprises. The Nurses Ball episodes air May 8 through May 13. Also in May, the PCPD finds new and crucial evidence in AJ’s murder, while a tortured Sonny continues to agonize over his predicament. Sabrina and Patrick’s baby will be put at risk. The shrewd Obrecht and savvy Madeline are both confident their individual ploys will get them out of jail. Nathan discloses a stunning revelation to Britt; Shawn threatens to tell TJ the truth about Jordan’s past and the strange-behaving Luke will give Julian an ultimatum. “ ” airs MONDAY – FRIDAY (2:00- 3:00 p.m., ET) on The ABC Television Network.
JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE – Jimmy Kimmel kicks off May Sweeps with Julia Roberts (“The Normal Heart”), Sally Field (“The Amazing Spider-Man 2”), Robin Williams (“The Angriest Man in Brooklyn”), Adam Sandler (“Blended”), Jennifer Lopez, Pharrell Williams, Jon Hamm (“Million Dollar Arm”), Emily Blunt (“Edge of Tomorrow”), Leslie Mann, Tony Hale, Sandra Oh (“’s ”), Julie Bowen (“ ”), Elisabeth Moss (“ ”), Robin Roberts (“Good Morning America”), Elle Fanning (“Maleficent”), Emma Roberts, Eric Stonestreet and Jesse Tyler Ferguson (“ ”), experiments with “Science Bob” Pflugfelder, Daymond John (“ ”) and ABC’s new Bachelorette, Andi Dorfman. Musical performances by Boy George, Franz Ferdinand, Sleepy Man Banjo Boys, Future Islands, Birds of Satan as well as Pharrell Williams. “Jimmy Kimmel Live” airs MONDAY – FRIDAY (11:35 p.m. –12:37 a.m., ET).
GREY’S ANATOMY – “Change Of Heart” – Jackson is given the daunting task of delivering disappointing news to the doctors. Meanwhile, Derek’s sister Amelia drops by for a surprise visit, Richard surprises Catherine in Boston, and when Bailey gets frustrated by the slow pace of her research, she makes a risky decision on “Grey’s,” THURSDAY, APRIL 24 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
BLACK BOX – SERIES PREMIERE – “Kiss the Sky” – Dr. Catherine Black reveals to her therapist Dr. Hartramph that she's feeling empowered, unstoppable, and at the top of her game. This world renowned neurologist has a secret that is becoming more and more difficult to control--she’s bi-polar. At the state of the art facility where she works, Catherine has an insight to her patients that no one else has, allowing her to communicate with them on a different level. Catherine is introduced to a mysterious new man named Dr. Ian Bickman. She’s met her match when this boisterous new colleague joins the staff at The Cube. At home, Catherine’s boyfriend is pressuring her to marry him, but what would he do if he knew that there’s another side to her that’s not easily controlled, in the series premiere of “Black Box,” THURSDAY, APRIL 24 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
– SEASON FINALE – “Mutton Busting” – With some guidance from Mike, Ryan convinces an overprotective Kristin to let Boyd participate in the mutton busting competition at the rodeo to help build Boyd’s confidence. Meanwhile, Eve’s turned off by her boyfriend’s insecurity after he says he doesn’t want her to wear her JROTC uniform to the prom. Having heard about their fight, Eve’s not-so-secret admirer Andrew swoops in, on the season finale of “ ,” FRIDAY, APRIL 25 (8:00-8:31 p.m., ET/PT) on the ABC Television Network.
– “Episode 522” – An 11-year old fashionista from Memphis, Tennessee has already captured Oprah's attention with his line of hand-crafted bow ties for people of all ages which he makes with his family members. But can he cut a deal in the Tank with Daymond John or another Shark? Two men from Linden, Utah present their new hot beverage made from roasted cocoa beans roasted like coffee which is packed with antioxidants, and a college student from Provo, Utah created his own blend of nutritional supplements to help focus, mental agility, and overall brain health. Two Boston men operate a popular 5K obstacle course race series in 20 cities that features 100' foot water slides, fire and water hazards, as well as other “epic” obstacles. Will the Sharks buy in? Also, an update on Brandon and Keith Marz from Van Nuys, California, Leander, TX and their Marz Sprays, oral vitamin atomizers which are a tasty, easy way to get daily nutrients, in which Lori invested last season. “ ” airs FRIDAY, APRIL 25 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
AMERICA’S– “Episode 2419” – This week’s highlights include a musical tribute to basketball fails, a man ice skating for the first time with a series of hilarious falls, a round of “Eye Pokes Versus Dogs Licking Glass,” parents pranking their son by sticking his soft drink straw directly into a packet of ketchup, a little boy replies that he’d prefer pizza rolls when asked if he wants a brother or a sister, and Tom plays “Who’s Makin’ That Racket?,” on America’s ,” SUNDAY, APRIL 27 (7:00-8:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
– “A Curious Thing” – Zelena threatens to kill Henry if Hook – whose lips have been cursed by the Wicked Witch -- doesn't proceed with kissing Emma, which will drain all of her magical powers away, and things begin to heat up between Regina and Robin Hood. Meanwhile, back in the Fairy Tale Land that was during the past year, Snow and Charming go in search of Glinda, the Good Witch of the South, to see if she can help them defeat Zelena, and the curse that will ultimately send the Fairy Tale characters back to Storybrooke is cast -- but from an unlikely source, on “ ,” SUNDAY, APRIL 27 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
RESURRECTION – “Schemes of the Devil” – With the help of Bellamy and Sheriff Fred, Tom leads the charge in the search for Rachael, but her situation becomes increasingly dire as her captors grow more desperate. Maggie and Dr. Ward continue their medical research on the resurrected subjects and a series of shocking discoveries sets them on the brink of a game changing find, however, their focus shifts when Arcadia is suddenly in the throes of an epidemic, on “Resurrection,” SUNDAY, APRIL 27 (9:00-10:01 p.m. ET) on the ABC Television Network.
– “ ” – As all the Graysons slowly gain the upper hand, Emily is forced to take on a new identity to expose them, on “ ,” SUNDAY, APRIL 27 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.
– “Episode 1807”– Latin Night; Guest Judge Ricky Martin performs, MONDAY, APRIL 28 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
– “Law & Boarder” – When an up-and-coming professional skateboarder is gunned down by a mysterious motorcyclist, and Beckett are thrust into the world of extreme sports, where the death defying stunts aren’t the only thing that’s dangerous, on “ ,” MONDAY, APRIL 28 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. – “Nothing Personal” – Just when there's no one left to trust, Agent Maria Hill (Cobie Smulders) -- from “Marvel's The Avengers” and “Marvel's Captain America: The Winter Solider” -- returns to team up with Coulson as S.H.I.E.L.D. is being destroyed around them, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, APRIL 29 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
– “The Age of Darkness – Despite her best efforts, Beverly is crushed when she cannot console Erica when her boyfriend, Drew Kremp, dumps her. So Murray steps in to help his daughter. Meanwhile, Barry is obsessed with a new arcade game and continually asks Pops for money to play. When he takes the situation to a desperate level involving Adam, an intervention is planned, on “ ,” TUESDAY, APRIL 29 (9:01-9:31 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
– “There’s No Guy in Team” – Concerned about Warren’s social life, Kate encourages him to make new friends and get involved in clubs or sports, however, it backfires and now she might have made things worse for him. Elsewhere, Hillary struggles with her art assignment and looks to Jackie for some creative guidance, and Pete teaches Bert the value of money, on “ ,” TUESDAY, APRIL 29 (9:31-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
– “Tichina Arnold/Kelly Packard” – Actress Tichina Arnold and Actress Kelly Packard, TUESDAY, APRIL 29 (10:00-11:00p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
THE MIDDLE – “The Optimist” – With high school graduation less than two years away, Sue finds herself becoming super stressed out when she hunkers down and frantically tries to earn a scholarship to help pay for college. Meanwhile, upon figuring out that business is down because she forgot to send out all of Dr. Goodwin's dental appointment reminder cards, Frankie tries to find a way to secretly send them out without her boss finding out. After Mike misinterprets a situation and scolds a girl for picking on Brick, Brick demands that Mike formally apologize, and Axl and his football buddy, Hutch, eat the Hecks out of house and home in order it try to bulk up so that they are big enough to be picked again to play on the team next year, on “,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 30 (8:00-8:30 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
– “Dalia Nicole Smith” – When Dalia fails to get into the only college she applied to, Dallas is on a mission to help her find her calling, however, Dalia takes it upon herself to find a sugar daddy. Meanwhile, George forces Tessa to double date with him and a hot mom and her son that they met during her college tour, on “ ,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 30 (8:30-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
MODERN FAMILY – “Sleeper” – Phil fails at his one task to stay home and wait for the repairman, forcing him to tell an elaborate lie to hide the truth from Claire, but the stress is more than he can physically handle. Meanwhile, Gloria is obsessing over the family portrait she is responsible for organizing this year, Claire accuses Cam of being too snobby to use her girls’ hand-me-downs, and Jay secretly enters Stella in a dog show, on “Modern Family,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 30 (9:00-9:31 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.
MIXOLOGY – “Liv & Jim” – Liv is forced to face the reality of her actions as well as her engagement after her fiancé unexpectedly shows up at the bar. Meanwhile, Bruce gets into a bar-gument with Tom and Cal after he finds out they watched the third season of ‘Downton Abbey’ without him because of his constant disparaging remarks. Bruce takes offense and finds a new group of guys to hang out with, but when they also start to call him out for being a terrible person, he ponders whether or not he owes Tom and Cal an apology on “Mixology,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 30 (9:31-10:00 p.m., ET).
– “Your Good Girl’s Gonna Go Bad” – Scarlett’s breakdown is driving everyone to point fingers at who might be responsible for her condition. Deacon is blaming Rayna for pushing her too fast, Rayna is blaming Juliette for forcing her on stage, and Beverly thinks Rayna is only interested in seeing her label succeed. It always feels like everyone has an axe to grind with Juliette so she turns to Avery, only to find him preoccupied with Scarlett. During her moment of weakness, she is driven right into the hands of her nemesis. Meanwhile, Layla tries to convince Will to join her in a reality show, on “ ,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 30 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
GREY’S ANATOMY – “We Are Never Getting Back Together” – Cristina looks to Meredith for advice as she assesses her future at the hospital. Derek and Amelia work together on a difficult surgery involving conjoined twins. Meanwhile, Jo is spread too thin when she tries to work on several cases at once and Stephanie realizes the truth about Bailey’s bubble boy case, on “Grey’s Anatomy,” THURSDAY, MAY 1 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
BLACK BOX – “Sweet Little Lies” – Dr. Black’s team of fourth year medical students try to determine why a young nanny is suffering from hallucinations of her head exploding. Will and Catherine struggle to get their relationship back on track after she reveals that she cheated on him during a manic episode. After the chief of neurosurgery suffers a seizure during surgery, the Cube’s medical director calls a meeting to announce that any doctors suffering from medical conditions that could harm patients must come forward, on “Black Box,” THURSDAY, MAY 1 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
SHARK TANK: SWIMMING WITH SHARKS – In the high pressure world of “Shark Tank,” entrepreneurs battle to win a better future for themselves and their companies. Featuring updates on more than a dozen of the show’s most memorable and controversial entrepreneurs, “Shark Tank: Swimming with Sharks” goes behind the scenes of the hit reality show and reveals what happens after the deals are made and the entrepreneurs plunge into the uncharted waters of the shark-eat-shark business world. Anchored by “Good Morning America’s” Lara Spencer, “Shark Tank: Swimming With Sharks” is an all-new special made to give viewers a unique look behind-the-scenes of ABC’s hit show, “Shark Tank,” airing FRIDAY, MAY 2 (8:00-9:00 p.m./ET). In keeping with the evening’s theme, an all-new, original episode of “Shark Tank” will air immediately following (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
SHARK TANK – “Episode 526” – An entrepreneur from Marina Del Rey, CA wants an investment in his e-commerce flower business, which offers bouquets shipped direct from farms on an active volcano for just $40 flat. A man from Encinitas, CA thinks his anti-aging lifting strips for mouth wrinkles is a game changer. A 19-year-old from Plano, TX invented a “breakaway” hanger as a third-grader which collapses under pressure for easy on and off, and two friends from Brooklyn, NY pitch their compostable party tableware made from renewable plant materials. And, Kevin O’Leary follows up on his and Mark Cuban’s recent investment in Groovebook, which tripled its sales in just 5 days after airing earlier this season and also drops by “Jimmy Kimmel Live.” This episode of “Shark Tank” airs FRIDAY, MAY 2 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
AMERICA’S– “Episode 2420” – SUNDAY, MAY 4 (7:00-8:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network
– “Kansas” – SUNDAY, MAY 4 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
RESURRECTION – SEASON FINALE – “Torn Apart” – The town of Arcadia is in a state of chaos when the return of the deceased reaches a critical mass. Bellamy has no other choice than to ask for outside aid which backfires when Sheriff Fred steps in with his own agenda, triggering a siege on the town that no one saw coming, on the season finale of “Resurrection,” SUNDAY, MAY 4 (9:00-10:01 p.m. ET) on the ABC Television Network.
– “Impetus” – Dire circumstance leads Emily to take extreme measures against both the Graysons and those closest to her, on “ ,” SUNDAY, MAY 4 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.
– “Episode 1808” – Guest Judge Abby Lee Miller, MONDAY, MAY 5 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
– “Veritas" – A secret investigation conducted by Beckett related to her mother's murder goes awry when a man she has been surveilling is killed. When evidence links Beckett to the victim, she and become the target of a manhunt that puts both of them in grave danger. MONDAY, MAY 5 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. -- “Ragtag” – In the last episode before the epic season finale, Ward ‘s betrayal and HYDRA’s shocking secrets are revealed as Coulson’s team goes undercover on a mission that leaves no one unscathed, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, MAY 6 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
– “A Wrestler Named Goldberg” – Murray and Pops convince Barry to come up with an elaborate lie about him joining the wrestling team so an overprotective Beverly is duped. When the truth comes out and backfires, Beverly takes matters into her own hands. Meanwhile, Adam convinces Erica to take him to the local premiere of “Return of the Jedi” but she flakes to hang out with her friends. When Erica sees his disappointment, she makes good on her original promise with a plan, on “ ,” TUESDAY, MAY 6 (9:01-9:31 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
– “Back to School” – Kate begrudgingly agrees to accompany Jackie to her high school reunion, not fully realizing all that it entails. Meanwhile, Pete and Diane take Hillary and Warren to visit a college campus and Bert is left in the care of Meg and Tevin, on “ ,” TUESDAY, MAY 6 (9:31-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
– “Laila Ali/Angie Stone” – Former professional boxer Laila Ali and Grammy Award® nominated singer, songwriter Angie Stone, TUESDAY, MAY 6 (10:00-11:00p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
THE MIDDLE – “Hours” – Feeling that her mind has been turned into Swiss cheese over the kids' never ending demanding requests of her, Frankie sets up office hours in which they can only voice their needs between 5:00-6:00 p.m. Meanwhile, an overprotective Mike keeps a stern eye on Darrin to make sure he doesn't take advantage of Sue; and Brick invites his surprising new friends over to the house for a book club meeting, on “ ,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 7 (8:00-8:30 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
– “Les Lucioles” – When Tessa takes over planning Lisa and Malik’s wedding, she struggles with the limited budget and loses sight of the romance. Meanwhile, June confronts Tessa and warns her to stay away from Ryan, Malik’s family decides to boycott the wedding and he enlists George’s help to walk him down the aisle, and Sheila offers Lisa some pearls of wisdom, on “ ,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 7 (8:30-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
MODERN FAMILY – “Message Received” – Jay, Gloria and Manny challenge each other to step outside their comfort zone and try something new. Mitch and Cam’s wedding is getting too big and costly so they resort to selling a couple of their prized possessions, and the kids play a joke on Phil and Claire, on “Modern Family,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 7 (9:00-9:31 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.
MIXOLOGY – “Bruce & Maya” – The night is drawing to a close and nobody wants to go home alone once it’s. Bruce recruits Maya to fake flirt with him to get Jessica’s attention, but when things start to look like they’re getting serious between them, Tom gets nervous causing Cal to spring into action. Meanwhile, Fab spots her attractive gynecologist and debates whether or not she’d be able to date him on “Mixology,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 7 (9:31-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
– “All or Nothing with Me” – First Lady Michelle Obama and Kellie Pickler guest star. Rayna organizes a charity concert at Fort Campbell after finding out Luke has been injured in Afghanistan, forcing him to cut his tour short. Deacon and Maddie are brought closer together as they chart a new course for their future. Teddy is beginning to feel like his family is slipping further and further away from him. Juliette is racked with guilt knowing that her back is against the wall after Jeff threatens to go to Avery with the truth. Gunnar is feeling pressure to reveal a secret about Juliette to Avery until Zoey urges him that his professional and private life should be kept separate. And Will and Layla begin shooting their new reality series, on “ ,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 7 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
GREY’S ANATOMY – “Everything I Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out Right” – With Derek away, Meredith spends time with Amelia and finds out her true feelings about her time in Seattle. Bailey deals with the ramifications of her actions and Callie receives devastating news. Meanwhile, the residents panic after hearing that one of them will be fired, on “Grey’s Anatomy,” THURSDAY, MAY 8 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
BLACK BOX – “Who Are You?” – Will reveals to Catherine he’s slept with the hostess at his restaurant in retaliation for her betrayal. Bickman’s ego gets the best of him when he performs emergency surgery on a celebrity. Regan reluctantly agrees to allow Esme an opportunity to work with Catherine on a student film. A patient arrives at the Cube and displays signs of being unbalanced, on “Black Box,” THURSDAY, MAY 8 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
SHARK TANK – “Episode 525” – Self-professed wine connoisseur Kevin O’Leary gives advice to a lady from Solano Beach, CA on her lighter, healthier alternative to a full-bodied wine. Likewise, Robert Herjavec has some suggestions for a former merchant marine from Anacortes, WA on his innovative, deep-sea treasure hunting business. Three men from San Francisco, CA hope to paddle their way into a deal with a collapsible kayak that folds up like the traditional Japanese art of origami, and a couple from Pleasant Hill, CA reveal to the Sharks the surprising twist they put into their decadent cinnamon rolls. Also, an update on Jim Tselikis and Sabin Lomac from Los Angeles, CA and their Maine lobster roll food truck business, which Barbara Corcoran invested in during Season 4, on “Shark Tank,” FRIDAY, MAY 9 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
ONCE UPON A TIME – TWO HOUR SEASON FINALE – SUNDAY, MAY 11 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
– SEASON FINALE – “Execution” – Nothing is off limits as Emily and Victoria are dead set on destroying each other. Lives will be lost and fates will be altered, but who will rise ?, on the season three finale of “ ,” SUNDAY, MAY 11 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.
– “Episode 1809,”– Semi-Finals, American Icons Night, MONDAY, MAY 12 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
– SEASON FINALE – “ ” – Castle and Beckett's long-awaited wedding is almost here, but when a shocking surprise threatens to ruin the big day, they are sent on a wild mission filled with masked men, angry bikers and a charming ne'er-do-well from Beckett's past (guest star Eddie McClintock as Rogan O’Leary). MONDAY, MAY 12 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. -- SEASON FINALE – TUESDAY, MAY 13 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
– SEASON FINALE – TUESDAY, MAY 13 (9:01-9:31 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
– SEASON FINALE – “Mother’s Day” – Kate is overjoyed when Diane and Jackie offer to let her have the kids on her first Mother's Day, however, when Kate discovers their hidden agenda, she is determined to get revenge. Meanwhile, Pete slowly buckles under the pressures at work, on the season finale on “ ,” TUESDAY, MAY 13 (9:31-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
– “Angie Everhart/Pat & Gina Neely” – Model and Actress Angie Everhart and Restaurateurs and Food Network stars Pat & Gina Neely, TUESDAY, MAY 13 (10:00-11:00p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
THE MIDDLE – “Heck on a Hard Body” – Sue is determined to win herself a car and enters Ehlert Motors ‘Hands on a Hard Body’ contest, in which the last person whose hands never leave the car wins. Meanwhile, Mike and his perpetually down-on-his-luck brother Rusty (Norm Macdonald) find time to bond again when they take a road trip to Chicago with Brick to attend his Spelling Bee; and Frankie has to travel to Axl's college dorm to help him locate a missing desk or risk losing her $200 deposit, on “,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 14 (8:00-8:30 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
– SEASON FINALE – WEDNESDAY, MAY 14 (8:30-9:00 p.m.) on the ABC Television Network.
MODERN FAMILY – “The Wedding, Part 1” – Mitch and Cam’s big day is finally here and nothing can ruin it, until nothing turns into a whole lot of somethings and puts wedding planner extraordinaire Pepper Saltzman (guest star Nathan Lane) to the test. Meanwhile, Jay and Gloria host the Tuckers, Phil squeezes in an eye procedure before the festivities and Claire embraces her role as “best woman,” on “Modern Family,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 14 (9:00-9:31 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.
MIXOLOGY – “” – The bartenders have spoken and it’s at Mix. Bar tabs aren’t the only things that need to be closed as Tom finds himself bonding with Liv while she tries to help him take home Maya. But in the process, Liv and Tom can’t help but realize they might actually be meant for each other instead. Bruce starts to panic when he realizes Jessica is probably going to go home with Dominic, so he sets out to find a backup girl he can take home but learns some things aren’t always what they appear, on “Mixology,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 14 (9:31-10:00 p.m., ET).
– SEASON FINALE – “On The Other Hand,” – As Will Lexington’s album climbs the chart with the help of Jeff Fordham’s deep pockets, Rayna enlists Teddy’s help to plan a huge, free concert at LP Field to draw attention to her Highway 65 debut. She will perform with Luke Wilson and duet with Juliette before thousands of fans. Zoey, Avery and Gunnar rock out at a benefit for Deacon’s favorite charity, Sober House, and Avery plans to serenade Juliette with a song he wrote for her. But when he attempts to sing it, he doesn’t understand why she is not present, and Scarlett makes a decision about her future in , WEDNESDAY, MAY 14 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
GREY’S ANATOMY – SEASON FINALE – “Fear (of the Unknown)” – In the Season 10 finale, the doctors of Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital bid an emotional farewell to the beloved Cristina Yang. A possible act of terrorism rocks Seattle and causes chaos at the hospital. Meanwhile, Meredith makes a life changing decision and one doctor receives shocking news on “Grey’s Anatomy,” THURSDAY, MAY 15 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
BLACK BOX – “Exceptional or Dead” – THURSDAY, MAY 15 (10:02-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
SHARK TANK – SEASON FINALE – “Episode 527” – A college sophomore from Oak Brook, IL raised in a traditional Indian family, wants to make her own American dream come true with her flat-folding, reusable storage box. A couple from Carmel, IN hope to cook up a deal with their reinvented cookware, two exuberant moms from Beverly Hills, CA have taken the pain out of shoe shopping for your kids with an iPad app that measures foot sizes, and two men from Aurora, IL designed a quick, simple solution to tying up a water balloon. In a first of its kind follow-up, many of the amazing success stories from “Shark Tank” are highlighted, with the entrepreneurs discussing their experiences and how their businesses have grown since coming to the Tank, on the Season Finale of “Shark Tank,” FRIDAY, MAY 16 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
BARBARA WALTERS: HER STORY – TWO HOUR SPECIAL – After more than five decades of entertaining and informing generations of Americans, Barbara Walters says goodbye to daily television. This two-hour ABC primetime special that celebrates acclaimed journalist Walters, a television icon, with a look at her incredible, unparalleled life and career, FRIDAY, MAY 16 (9:00-11:00p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
AMERICA’S– SEASON FINALE – “Episode 2422” – SUNDAY, MAY 18 (7:00-8:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
THE 2014 BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS – dick clark productions and Billboard, the ultimate authority in music and home of the iconic Billboard charts defining success in music, announced today the first group of musical performers at this year’s Billboard Music Awards. Billboard Chart toppers Luke Bryan, Imagine Dragons, John Legend and OneRepublic will all join previously announced Jason Derulo, as performers in the live awards show, airing on SUNDAY, MAY 18 on ABC (8:00–11:00 p.m., ET) from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
– “Episode 1810” – Performance Finals, MONDAY, MAY 19 (8:00-9:30 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
THE BACHELORETTE – SEASON PREMIERE – Andi Dorfman, 26, a beautiful and successful woman, has it all at first glance — her loving family, her great friends, and even her dream job. But she realized there was something missing. So, last September, she put her busy life on hold to try and find love on “.” She thought she had found her match, but in the end it was not meant to be, and Andi walked away from Juan Pablo. She did not, however, let that experience stop her desire to find her perfect soul mate. Andi will embark on her own journey to find love when she stars in the tenth edition of “The Bachelorette,” on ABC. Chris Harrison hosts, MONDAY, MAY 19 (9:30-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
DANCING WITH THE STARS – SEASON FINALE – “Episode 1811,”– Results Finals where the season 18 champion will be crowned and awarded the coveted Mirror-ball trophy, TUESDAY, MAY 20 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
THE MIDDLE – ONE HOUR SEASON FINALE – “Orlando”/”The Wonderful World of Hecks” – While Sue counts down the days until the Hecks depart on their road trip to Walt Disney World (she won the trip in a “Hands on a Hard Body” contest), Brick begs his parents to take a detour to North Carolina so he can meet his online girlfriend, and Axl anxiously awaits the posting of his final grades as a college freshman. Then, when the Hecks arrive at Walt Disney World, a good time may not be had for all when a series of misfortunes threaten to put a damper on their trip, on the one-hour season finale of “,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 21 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
MODERN FAMILY – SEASON FINALE – “The Wedding, Part 2” – The wedding day chaos continue as the entire party shifts from one contingency plan to another. Guests start to get testy, Mitchell and Cameron are feeling discouraged and poor Claire shows physical wear and tear, but an unexpected turn of events leads to the ceremony we’ve all been waiting for, on the season finale of “Modern Family,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 21 (9:00-9:31 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.
MIXOLOGY – SEASON FINALE – “Closing Time” – The night is coming to an end and it’s Tom’s last chance to ask Maya to go home with him, but Bruce and Cal explain the various obstacles that lie ahead that could prove costly on his quest to find love. Meanwhile, Bruce has to decide whether or not to make a final play for Jessica or go home with a girl who is infatuated with his red-headed attributes. Across town, Liv finds herself in a situation with Ron that comes down to a last minute decision that will ultimately affect her happiness. And Kacey will need to overlook some information she learns about Cal and decide if she still wants to keep her date with him, on the season finale of “Mixology,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 21 (9:31-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
MOTIVE – SEASON PREMIERE – “Motive” returns for an exciting second season with gripping new cases featuring more complicated killers and intricate crime scenes, WEDNESDAY, MAY 21 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.