|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.2/4||1.2/4||0.6/2||0.8/3||0.9/3||0.7/2|
|Total Viewers (million)||7.26||3.16||9.41||3.76||2.14||1.80|
NBC was the number one network in adults 18-49, while CBS won with total viewers.
On NBC, earned a 2.7, down three tenths from last week's 3.0 adults 18-49 rating. scored a 1.9, up a tenth from last week's 1.8 adults 18-49 rating. Growing Up Fisher matched last week's series low 1.5 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D scored a 1.8, currently tying its series low and down three tenths from the 2.1 it earned in last week's 9PM timeslot. notched a 0.9, down a tenth from last week's 1.0 adults 18-49 rating.
On FOX,earned a 0.9, down a tenth from last week's 1.0 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's 1.0 adults 18-49 rating.
On the CW,scored a series low 0.6, down a tenth from last week's 0.7 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 0.9, up two tenths from last week's 0.7 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, April 22, 2014
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|ABC||Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.||1.8||6||5.69|
|9:00PM||NBC||About a Boy||1.9||6||7.16|
|CBS||: Los Angeles -R||1.4||4||10.18|
|9:30PM||NBC||Growing Up Fisher||1.5||4||5.98|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Starring Jimmy Fallon," 2.3/6; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.5/6; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.7/4.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 0.9/4; " ," 0.5/2; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.5/2.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.1/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.1/4 in metered-market households) tied CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.1/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/3 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.2/1).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.7/3 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.