|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||2.2/6||2.0/6||1.3/4||1.2/4||1.0/3||0.9/3|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.1/4||1.3/5||1.0/3||1.1/4||0.9/3||0.8/3|
|Total Viewers (million)||14.319||8.046||3.961||2.917||2.255||1.896|
CBS was the number one network in adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On CBS,earned a 2.5 adults 18-49 , up 14 percent from a 2.2 for its most recent original episode. : Los Angeles garnered a 2.1 adults 18-49 rating, even with its most recent original episode. scored a 1.9 adults 18-49 rating, up 6 percent from a 1.8 for its most recent original episode.
On NBC,earned a series low 2.7, down 4 percent from last week's 2.8 adults 18-49 rating. tied its series low with a 1.7, down 11 percent from last week's 1.9 adults 18-49 rating. Growing Up Fisher matched last week's series low 1.5 adults 18-49 rating. notched a 1.8 adults 18-49 rating, up 6 percent from a 1.7 for its most recent original episode.
On ABC, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D matched last week's 1.9 adults 18-49 rating.earned a 1.6 adults 18-49 rating, up 14 percent from a 1.4 for its most recent original episode. garnered a 0.9 adults 18-49 rating, up 13 percent from a 0.8 for its most recent original episode. notched a from last week's 0.9 adults 18-49 rating.
On FOX,earned a series low 0.8, down 11 percent from last week's 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. notched a series low 1.0 adults 18-49 rating, down 17 percent from a 1.2 for its most recent original episode. garnered a 1.1, up 10 percent from last week's 1.0 adults 18-49 rating.
On the CW,scored a 0.8, up 33 percent from last week's series low 0.6 adults 18-49 rating. , which served as a pilot for a potential spin-off, Bloodlines, earned a 1.0, up 11 percent from last week's 0.9 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, April 29, 2014
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|ABC||Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.||1.9/6||5.45|
|9:00||CBS||: Los Angeles||2.1/6||14.78|
|NBC||About a Boy||1.7/5||6.56|
|9:30||NBC||Growing Up Fisher||1.5/4||5.71|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Starring Jimmy Fallon," 2.7/7; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.6/7; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.9/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 1.1/5; " ," 0.4/2; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.6/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.3/4 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.3/4 in metered-market households) tied CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.3/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/3 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.8/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.