|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||2.1/6||1.9/6||1.3/4||1.2/4||1.0/3||0.7/2|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.0/4||1.2/5||0.9/3||1.0/4||1.0/4||0.6/2|
|Total Viewers (million)||13.36||7.74||3.71||2.77||2.29||1.64|
CBS was the number one network in adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
NOTE: Overall TV usage was down -8% in Adults 18-49 from 8-10pm last night vs. last week
On CBS, earned a 2.3, down two tenths from last week's 2.5 adults 18-49 . : Los Angeles garnered a 2.2, up a tenth from last week's 2.1 adults 18-49 rating. dropped two tenths to a 1.7 from last week's 1.9 adults 18-49 rating and tying its series low.
On NBC,slipped to a series low 2.4, down three tenths from last week's series low 2.7 adults 18-49 rating. fell to a series low 1.5 down a tenth from last week's series low 1.6 adults 18-49 rating. Growing Up Fisher hit a new series low with a 1.2, down two tenths from last week's series low 1.4 adults 18-49 rating. notched a 1.9, up a tenth from last week's 1.8 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D earned a 1.8, down three tenths from last week's 2.1 adults 18-49 rating and tying its series low.dropped to a series low 1.3, down four tenths from last week's 1.7 adults 18-49 rating. also hit a new series low with a 0.7, down three tenths from last week's 1.0 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's 0.9 adults 18-49 rating.
On FOX,earned a series low 0.8, down a tenth from last week's 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. notched a 1.2, up a tenth from last weeks 1.1 adults 18-49 rating. garnered a 1.3, up from last week's 1.1 adults 18-49 rating.
On the CW,scored a series low tying 0.6, down two tenths from last week's 0.8 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 0.8, down two tenths from last week's 1.0 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, May 6, 2014
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|ABC||Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.||1.8||6||5.08|
|9:00PM||CBS||: Los Angeles||2.2||6||14.00|
|NBC||About a Boy||1.5||5||6.36|
|NBC||Growing Up Fisher||1.2||4||5.22|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Starring Jimmy Fallon," 2.6/7; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.3/6; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.9/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 1.2/5; " ," 0.4/2; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.6/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.1/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.2/4 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.1/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/3 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.2/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.7/3 in metered-market households and a 0.3/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.