|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.2/4||1.1/4||1.0/3||1.1/4||0.7/2||0.6/2|
|Total Viewers (million)||8.78||4.90||4.94||2.92||3.19||1.54|
CBS was number one with adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On CBS, earned a season low 3.7, down 8 tenths from last week's 4.5 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's series low 2.0 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week's 2.1 adults 18-49 rating. Bad Teacher notched a 1.3, down a tenth from last week's 1.4 adults 18-49 rating. earned a 1.5, down a tenth from last week's 1.6 adults 18-49 rating and tying its series low.
On FOX, Hell's Kitchen scored a 1.5, down a tenth from last week's 1.6 adults 18-49 rating. canceled earned a 1.2, up two tenths from last week's series low 1.0 adults 18-49 rating.earned a 1.6, up a tenth from last week's series low 1.5 adults 18-49 rating. Recently
On ABC,'s , notched a 2.3, down three tenths from last week's 2.6 adults 18-49 rating and tying its season low. Black Box scored a 1.1, down two tenths from last week's 1.3 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC, Hollywood Game Night earned a 0.9 adults 18-49 rating, matching its last original. The first annual American Comedy Awards earned a 1.0 adults 18-49 rating.
On The CW, Theearned a 0.7, down a tenth from last week's 0.8 adults 18-49 rating. matched last week’s 0.5 adults 18-49 rating.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, May 8, 2014 (all Live+Same Day ratings):
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|NBC||Hollywood Game Night||0.9||3||3.26|
|NBC||American Comedy Awards (9-11)||1.0||3||3.15|
Via NBC Press Note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday Night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Starring Jimmy Fallon," 2.5/6; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.0/5; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.0/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Starring Jimmy Fallon,”1.0/5; " ," 0.4/2; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.6/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.2/4 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.3/4 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.1/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.6/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.8/3 in metered-market households and a 0.4/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2014 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.