|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.9/7||1.5/5||0.8/3||0.9/3||0.5/2||0.7/3|
|Total Viewers (million)||10.18||13.72||4.33||2.39||4.86||1.74|
NBC was the number one network in adults 18-49, but ABC won with total viewers.
On NBC, finale earned a 3.3, up sharply from last week's series low 2.6 adults 18-49 rating, but way down from last spring's 4.4 adults 18-49 finale rating.
On ABC, the season finale of earned a 2.4. down three tenths from the 2.7 adults 18-49 rating that last spring's finale earned.
On FOX,earned a 1.7 adults 18-49 rating. The premiere of I Wanna Marry Harry scored a 0.7 adults 18-49 rating.
On CBS, a special Judge Judy Primetime special earned a 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. The ACM: All-Star Salute to the Troops special earned a 0.9 adults 18-49 rating.
On the CW, notched a 1.1, up three tenths from last week's 0.8 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, May 20, 2014 (all Live+Same Day ratings):
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|CBS||Judge Judy Primetime||0.9||3||5.66|
|CBS||ACM Presents: An All Star Salute to the Troops (9-11PM)||0.9||3||4.45|
|FOX||I Wanna Marry Harry -P||0.7||2||2.05|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Starring Jimmy Fallon," 3.2/8; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.0/5; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.6/7.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 1.2/6; " ," 0.4/2; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.8/4.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.6/5 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.4/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.0/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.6/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.3/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.8/3 in metered-market households and a 0.3/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.