|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.7/6||0.8/3||1.0/4||0.6/2||0.4/1||0.3/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||10.534||3.826||2.925||7.480||1.294||1.005|
NBC was the number one network in adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On NBC, the season premiere of America’s Got Talent earned a 3.0, down 3 percent from a 3.1 adults 18-49 rating for the previous season premiere, which followed the finale of Your predictions were accurate..It was the show's lowest rated season premiere ever. The series premiere of The Night Shift scored a 1.6 adults 18-49 rating, up 7 percent from a 1.5 for the premiere of Camp last summer.
On ABC, the season premiere of Extreme Weight Loss garnered a 1.3, up 8 percent from the 1.2 adults 18-49 rating for the previous season premiere.earned a 1.2, up 33 percent from a 0.9 for its most recent episode.
On FOX, Riot notched a 0.6 adults 18-49 rating, up 20 percent from a 0.5 for its premiere on May 13. I Wanna Marry Harry scored a 0.4, down 43 percent from a 0.7 adults 18-49 rating for last week’s premiere, which had a much stronger lead-in from Thefinale.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, May 27, 2014 (all Live+Same Day ratings):
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|8:00||NBC||America's Got Talent (8-10PM) - Season Premiere||3.0/9||11.91|
|ABC||Extreme Weight Loss (8-10PM - Season Premiere||1.3/4||3.87|
|9:00||CBS||: Los Angeles - R||1.1/3||7.84|
|FOX||I Wanna Marry Harry||0.4/1||1.20|
|10:00||NBC||The Night Shift - Series Premiere||1.6/5||7.78|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Starring Jimmy Fallon," 2.4/6 with an encore telecast; CBS's " with David Letterman," 1.9/5 with an encore; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.8/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 0.9/4 with an encore; " ," 0.4/2 with an encore; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.6/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.1/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.1/4 in metered-market households with an encore) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.0/4 with an encore). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.4/3 in 18-49 with an encore) topped "Late " (0.2/1 with an encore).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.6/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.2/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.