|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||2.5/8||1.2/4||1.1/3||1.1/3||0.5/2||0.3/1|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.7/6||0.8/3||1.0/4||0.6/2||0.4/1||0.3/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||10.534||3.826||2.925||7.480||1.294||1.005|
NBC was the number one network in adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On NBC, the season premiere of America’s Got Talent earned a 3.0, down 3 percent from a 3.1 adults 18-49 Your predictions were accurate.for the previous season premiere, which followed the finale of .It was the show's lowest rated season premiere ever. The series premiere of The Night Shift scored a 1.6 adults 18-49 rating, up 7 percent from a 1.5 for the premiere of Camp last summer.
On ABC, the season premiere of Extreme Weight Loss garnered a 1.3, up 8 percent from the 1.2 adults 18-49 rating for the previous season premiere.earned a 1.2, up 33 percent from a 0.9 for its most recent episode.
On FOX, Riot notched a 0.6 adults 18-49 rating, up 20 percent from a 0.5 for its premiere on May 13. I Wanna Marry Harry scored a 0.4, down 43 percent from a 0.7 adults 18-49 rating for last week’s premiere, which had a much stronger lead-in from Thefinale.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, May 27, 2014 (all Live+Same Day ratings):
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|8:00||NBC||America's Got Talent (8-10PM) - Season Premiere||3.0/9||11.91|
|ABC||Extreme Weight Loss (8-10PM - Season Premiere||1.3/4||3.87|
|9:00||CBS||: Los Angeles - R||1.1/3||7.84|
|FOX||I Wanna Marry Harry||0.4/1||1.20|
|10:00||NBC||The Night Shift - Series Premiere||1.6/5||7.78|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Starring Jimmy Fallon," 2.4/6 with an encore telecast; CBS's " with David Letterman," 1.9/5 with an encore; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.8/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 0.9/4 with an encore; " ," 0.4/2 with an encore; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.6/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.1/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.1/4 in metered-market households with an encore) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.0/4 with an encore). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.4/3 in 18-49 with an encore) topped "Late " (0.2/1 with an encore).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.6/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.2/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.