|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||0.9/3||0.9/3||0.8/3||1.1/4||0.4/2||0.2/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||4.256||3.829||5.904||2.737||2.860||0.829|
CBS, FOX and NBC tied for number one with adults 18-49, while CBS won with total viewers.
On NBC, Hollywood Game Night earned a 1.2, up 9 percent from last week's 1.1 adults 18-49 rating. The premiere of Undateable garnered a 1.3 adults 18-49 rating. Your predictions were way too pessimistic. A second episode at 9:30 notched also notched a 1.3 adults 18-49 rating. It was the highest rated summer comedy premiere on a big four network in five years, since ABC’s The Goode Family in May 2009, and outperformed most of the run of and in the timeslot. Last Comic Standing scored a 1.6 adults 18-49 rating, down 6 percent from a 1.7 for last week’s premiere.
On FOX, Hell's Kitchen matched last week's 1.6 adults 18-49 rating.earned a 0.9 adults 18-49 rating, even with last week’s premiere.
On ABC, Black Box scored a series low 0.7, down 13 percent from last week's 0.8 adults 18-49 rating.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, May 29, 2014 (all Live+Same Day ratings):
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Total Viewers (Millions)|
|NBC||Hollywood Game Night||1.2/4||4.30|
|ABC||The Bachelorette - R||0.5/2||2.49|
|8:30||CBS||Mom - R||1.5/5||6.45|
|NBC||Undateable - Series Premiere||1.3/4||3.85|
|10:00||NBC||Last Comic Standing||1.6/5||4.64|
Via NBC Press Note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday Night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Starring Jimmy Fallon," 2.5/6 with an encore telecast; CBS's " with David Letterman," 1.8/5 with an encore; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.7/5 with an encore.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 1.0/5 with an encore; " ," 0.4/2 with an encore; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.5/2 with an encore.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.1/4 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.2/4 in metered-market households with an encore) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (0.9/3 with an encore). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/3 in 18-49 with an encore) topped "Late " (0.2/2 with an encore).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.7/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.3/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2014 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.