|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||1.3/4||1.3/4||1.3/4||1.1/4||0.6/2||0.3/1|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||0.9/3||0.9/3||0.8/3||1.1/4||0.4/2||0.2/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||4.256||3.829||5.904||2.737||2.860||0.829|
CBS, FOX and NBC tied for number one with adults 18-49, while CBS won with total viewers.
On NBC, Hollywood Game Night earned a 1.2, up 9 percent from last week's 1.1 adults 18-49 rating. The premiere of Undateable garnered a 1.3 adults 18-49 rating. Your predictions were way too pessimistic. A second episode at 9:30 notched also notched a 1.3 adults 18-49 rating. It was the highest rated summer comedy premiere on a big four network in five years, since ABC’s The Goode Family in May 2009, and outperformed most of the run of Sean Saves The World and The Michael J. Fox Show in the timeslot. Last Comic Standing scored a 1.6 adults 18-49 rating, down 6 percent from a 1.7 for last week’s premiere.
On FOX, Hell's Kitchen matched last week's 1.6 adults 18-49 rating. Gang Related earned a 0.9 adults 18-49 rating, even with last week’s premiere.
On ABC, Black Box scored a series low 0.7, down 13 percent from last week's 0.8 adults 18-49 rating.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, May 29, 2014 (all Live+Same Day ratings):
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Total Viewers (Millions)|
|8:00||CBS||The Big Bang Theory - R||2.0/8||8.69|
|NBC||Hollywood Game Night||1.2/4||4.30|
|ABC||The Bachelorette - R||0.5/2||2.49|
|CW||The Vampire Diaries - R||0.3/1||0.84|
|8:30||CBS||Mom - R||1.5/5||6.45|
|9:00||CBS||Two and a Half Men - R||1.5/5||6.24|
|NBC||Undateable - Series Premiere||1.3/4||3.85|
|CW||The Originals - R||0.3/1||0.81|
|CBS||The Millers - R||1.2/4||5.03|
|10:00||NBC||Last Comic Standing||1.6/5||4.64|
|CBS||Elementary - R||0.8/3||4.51|
Via NBC Press Note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday Night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon," 2.5/6 with an encore telecast; CBS's "Late Show with David Letterman," 1.8/5 with an encore; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.7/5 with an encore.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 1.0/5 with an encore; "Late Show," 0.4/2 with an encore; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.5/2 with an encore.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's "Nightline" averaged a 1.1/4 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.2/4 in metered-market households with an encore) beat CBS's "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" (0.9/3 with an encore). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/3 in 18-49 with an encore) topped "Late Late Show" (0.2/2 with an encore).
- At 1:35 a.m., "Last Call with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.7/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.3/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2014 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.