|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||2.4/8||1.2/4||1.0/3||0.4/1||0.3/1||x|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|Total Viewers (million)||9.833||3.924||7.284||1.118||0.724||x|
NBC was the number one network in adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
Note: NBC was preempted in Sacramento for California primary coverage.
On NBC, America’s Got Talent earned a 2.8, down two tenths from last week's 3.0 season premiere adults 18-49. The Night Shift scored a 1.5, down a tenth from last week's 1.6 adults 18-49 premiere rating.
On ABC Extreme Weight Loss garnered a 1.1, down two tenths from last week's 1.3 premiere rating.earned a season high 1.4, up two tenths from last week's 1.2 adults 18-49 rating.
On FOX, Riot notched a 0.4, down two tenths from last week's 0.6 adults 18-49 rating. I Wanna Marry Harry matched last week's 0.4 adults 18-49 rating.
On The CW, the premiere of Famous in 12 earned a 0.3 adults 18-49 rating, down a tenth from the 0.4 adults 18-9 rating that the premiere of Capture earned last summer.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, June 3, 2014 (all Live+Same Day ratings):
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|8:00PM||NBC||America's Got Talent (8-10PM)||2.8||10||11.17|
|ABC||Extreme Weight Loss (8-10PM)||1.1||4||3.86|
|CW||Famous in 12||0.3||1||0.73|
|9:00PM||CBS||: LA -R||1.0||3||7.58|
|FOX||I wanna Marry Harry||0.4||1||1.04|
|10:00PM||NBC||The Night Shift||1.5||5||7.15|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Starring Jimmy Fallon," 2.7/7; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.0/5; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.9/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 1.1/5; " ," 0.3/1; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.6/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.1/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.3/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.0/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.6/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.2/1).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.9/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.