|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||1.3/5||1.1/4||1.1/4||1.1/4||0.9/3||0.3/1|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||0.9/4||0.6/3||0.8/3||1.0/4||0.7/3||0.2/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||3.776||5.190||3.338||2.736||5.131||1.036|
FOX was number one with adults 18-49, but CBS won with total viewers.
On FOX, Hell's Kitchen notched a 1.8, up two tenths from last week's 1.6.earned a 0.9, up a tenth from last week’s 0.8 adults 18-49 .
On NBC, Undateable garnered a 0.9 at both 9PM and 9:30PM, even with last week's 0.9 adults 18-49 rating for both episodes. Last Comic Standing scored a 1.4, up two tenths from last week's 1.2 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, Black Box earned a 0.7, down a tenth from its last original's 0.8 adults 18-49 rating (when it aired at 10PM). The season premiere of earned a 1.0 from 9-11PM, down from the 1.2 the season 4 premiere earned last summer.
On The CW, the Critic's Choice Awards earned a 0.3 adults 18-49 rating.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, June 19, 2014 (all Live+Same Day ratings):
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|NBC||Hollywood Game Night -R||0.9||4||3.43|
|CW||Critic's Choice Awards||0.3||1||1.04|
|10:00 PM||NBC||Last Comic Standing||1.4||5||4.01|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday Night:
- Thursday overnights were dominated at 11:35 p.m. ET by “The Starring Jimmy Fallon,” which last night took home the Critics’ Choice Award for Best Talk Show as part of the 4th annual Critics’ Choice Television Awards handed out by the Broadcast Television Journalists Association. This marks "The 's" first award win since Fallon's Feb. 17 debut as host.
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Starring Jimmy Fallon," 2.8/7; CBS's " with David Letterman," 1.8/5; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.9/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 1.2/6; " ," 0.4/2; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.5/2.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.2/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.3/4 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.0/3). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.5/3 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.2/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.7/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.3/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2014 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.