via press release:
ESPN to Exclusively Televise 2014 NBA Draft Presented By State Farm
- Rece Davis, Jay Bilas, Bill Simmons, Jalen Rose Return to Main Set
- Jeff Goodman Joins Heather Cox, Chris Broussard and Andy Katz to Provide Reports; Jay Williams to Conduct Post-selection Interviews
- ESPN Radio to Broadcast the NBA Draft with Marc Kestecher, P.J. Carlesimo and Ryen Russillo
- ESPNU to Provide Pre- and Post-Draft Coverage
ESPN will exclusively televise the 2014 NBA Draft presented by State Farm on Thursday, June 26, at 7 p.m. ET. It marks the 12th consecutive year ESPN has televised the event and the second-straight time it has emanated from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y. The 68th annual NBA Draft will also be available on ESPN Radio and WatchESPN. Additionally, ESPN’s NBA Draft Preview Show will air Wednesday, June 25, at 7 p.m. on ESPN2.
ESPN’s NBA Draft coverage
- Rece Davis will host coverage from the ESPN main set with ESPN College Basketball Insider Jay Bilas and ESPN NBA analysts Jalen Rose and Bill Simmons;
- ESPN NBA analyst Tom Penn will provide front office expertise and ESPN Basketball Analyst Fran Fraschilla will cover International prospects;
- Jeff Goodman will join ESPN’s NBA Draft coverage this year with returning reporters Heather Cox (green room), Chris Broussard (NBA focus) and Andy Katz (college basketball focus);
- ESPN College Basketball Analyst Jay Williams will conduct interviews with Draftees after they’ve been selected.
ESPN Radio – the exclusive national radio home of the NBA – will broadcast the NBA Draft at the Barclays Center beginning at 7 p.m. Marc Kestecher will describe the event with analysts P.J. Carlesimo and Ryen Russillo.ESPNU will televise its ESPNU Draft Special from 4-5 p.m. daily, Monday, June 23, through Thursday, June 26. Additionally, the network will air ESPNU Draft Recap at midnight on Thursday, following the NBA Draft. Both shows will examine how major college programs will replace drafted players.ESPN International will showcase the 2014 NBA Draft in Australia.