|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||1.7/6||1.1/4||1.1/4||0.9/3||0.6/2||0.2/1|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.1/4||1.0/4||0.7/3||0.5/2||0.5/2||0.2/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||7.280||2.844||3.583||6.814||1.366||0.617|
NBC was the number one network in adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On NBC, The Night Shift earned a series low 1.2, down from last week's 1.3 adults 18-49.
On ABC, Extreme Weight Loss garnered a 1.0, up 25 percent from last week’s 0.8 adults 18-49 rating.scored a 1.3 adults 18-49 rating, down seven percent from a 1.5 for its most recent original.
On The CW, Famous in 12 matched last week's 0.2 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, June 24, 2014 (all Live+Same Day ratings):
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|8:00||NBC||America's Got Talent - R (8-10PM)||1.9/7||7.90|
|ABC||Extreme Weight Loss (8-10PM)||1.0/3||3.49|
|CW||Famous in 12||0.2/1||0.60|
|9:00||CBS||: Los Angeles - R||1.0/3||6.84|
|NBC||The Night Shift||1.2/4||6.04|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Starring Jimmy Fallon," 2.2/6 with an encore telecast; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.2/6; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.9/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 0.8/4 with an encore; " ," 0.4/2; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.7/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.1/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.0/4 in metered-market households with an encore) tied CBS's first-run "Late with Craig Ferguson" (1.0/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.4/2 in 18-49 with an encore) topped "Late " (0.2/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.7/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.2/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.