|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||1.5/5||1.3/5||1.2/4||0.9/3||0.8/3||0.1/1|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||0.9/4||0.9/4||1.1/4||0.7/3||0.5/2||0.1/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||5.656||3.689||2.957||3.083||4.752||0.523|
CBS was number one with adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On CBS, part two of the Big Brother premiere scored a 2.3 adults 18-49 rating, even with Wednesday’s episode and up ten percent from a 2.1 for last season’s premiere.
On FOX, Hell's Kitchen notched a 1.7, down six percent from last week's 1.8. Gang Related matched last week’s 0.8 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC, Undateable garnered a series low 0.8 at both 8 and 8:30PM, down eleven percent from last week's 0.9 adults 18-49 rating for both episodes. Last Comic Standing scored a series low 1.0, down twenty nine percent from last week's 1.4 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, Black Box earned a series low 0.6, down fourteen percent from last week's 0.7 adults 18-49 rating. Rookie Blue tied its series low with a 0.8 down twenty seven percent from a 1.1 adults 18-49 rating for last week’s two hour premiere. The premiere of NY Med garnered 0.9 adults 18-49 rating, down twenty five percent from a 1.2 for its previous season premiere on Tuesday, July 11 2012.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, June 26, 2014 (all Live+Same Day ratings):
|Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Total Viewers (Millions)|
|CBS||The Big Bang Theory - R||1.7/7||7.94|
|NBC||Hollywood Game Night - R||0.8/3||3.33|
|CW||The Vampire Diaries - R||0.1/1||0.56|
|CBS||The Millers - R||1.2/4||5.53|
|CW||The Originals - R||0.1/0||0.48|
|NBC||Last Comic Standing||1.0/3||3.18|
|ABC||NY Med - Premiere||0.9/3||5.50|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday Night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon," 2.0/5 with an encore telecast; CBS's "Late Show with David Letterman," 1.7/4; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.9/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 0.8/4 with an encore; "Late Show," 0.3/1; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.6/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's "Nightline" averaged a 1.2/4 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.0/3 in metered-market households with an encore) beat CBS's first-run "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" (0.9/3). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.4/3 in 18-49 with an encore) topped "Late Late Show" (0.2/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., "Last Call with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.6/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.2/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2014 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.