|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||1.2/5||1.1/5||0.8/3||0.7/3||0.2/1||x|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|Total Viewers (million)||4.94||3.41||2.60||4.47||0.45||x|
CBS was number one with adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
Note: Last night overall Adult 18-49 TV usage levels dropped -15% from the prior Thursday (24.4% vs. 28.6%).
On CBS, Big Brother scored a 1.6, down seven tenths from last Thursday's 2.3 adults 18-49 rating.
On FOX, Hell's Kitchen notched a 1.4, down three tenths from last week's 1.7 adults 18-49 ratings. Gang Related matched last week’s 0.8 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC, Undateable garnered a 0.7 at 8:30 & 9PM. The season finale earned a 0.8 at 9:30PM. All three airings were down from last week's series low 0.8 at both 8 and 8:30PM. A recap special of Last Comic Standing earned a 1.1 adults 18-49 rating, up from last week's 1.0.
On ABC, Black Box matched last week's series low 0.6 adults 18-49 rating. Rookie Blue earned a series low 0.7, down two tenths from last week's 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. NY Med garnered a 0.7, down two tenths from last week's 0.9 adults 18-49 rating.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, July 3, 2014 <strong
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|8:00PM||CBS||The Big Bang Theory -R||1.5||7||6.62|
|CW||The Vampire Diaries -R||0.2||1||0.49|
|8:30PM||CBS||The Millers -R||1.0||4||4.66|
|CW||The Originals -R||0.2||1||0.41|
|10:00 PM||NBC||Last Comic Standing||1.1||4||3.28|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon," 2.1/5 with an encore telecast; CBS's "Late Show with David Letterman," 1.8/5 with an encore; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 2.0/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 0.8/4 with an encore; "Late Show," 0.3/1 with an encore; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.6/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's "Nightline" averaged a 1.4/4 in metered-market households and a 0.5/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.1/3 in metered-market households with an encore) beat CBS's "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" (0.9/3 with an encore). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.3/2 in 18-49 with an encore) topped "Late Late Show" (0.2/1 with an encore).
- At 1:35 a.m., "Last Call with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.6/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.2/1 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2014 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.