|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||1.4/5||1.1/4||1.1/4||0.9/3||0.8/3||0.3/1|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||0.9/4||1.0/4||0.9/4||0.7/3||0.5/2||0.2/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||5.605||2.903||3.576||3.428||4.579||0.68|
CBS was number one with adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On CBS,scored a 2.0, up twenty five percent from last Thursday's series low 1.6 adults 18-49 .
On FOX, Hell's Kitchen notched 1.5, up fifteen percent from last week's 1.3 adults 18-49 ratings.earned a 0.8, up fourteen percent from last week’s 0.7 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC, Hollywood Game Night garnered a 0.9 adults 18-49 rating, down ten percent from a 1.0 for its most recent original episode.. The series premiere of Welcome to Sweden earned a0.9 down thirty one percent from a 1.3 for the premiere of Undateable. The series premiere of Working the Engels scored a 0.7 down forty six percent from a 1.3 for the first 9:30PM episode of Undateable. Your predictions for both were a bit too optimistic. Last Comic Standing tied its series low with a 1.0 adults 18-49 rating, down nine percent from last week's 1.1.
On ABC, Black Box garnered a 0.7 up seventeen percent from last week's series low 0.6 adults 18-49 rating.earned a 0.9, up thirteen percent from last week's 0.8 adults 18-49 rating. NY Med earned a 0.9, up twenty nine percent from last week's 0.7 adults 18-49 rating.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, July 10, 2014
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Total Viewers (Millions)|
|NBC||Hollywood Game Night||0.9/4||3.83|
|NBC||Welcome to Sweden - Series Premiere||0.9/3||3.50|
|9:30||NBC||Working the Engels - Series Premiere||0.7/2||2.76|
|10:00||NBC||Last Comic Standing||1.0/3||3.33|
|CBS||Extant - R||0.7/2||3.84|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Starring Jimmy Fallon," 2.8/7; CBS's " with David Letterman," 2.0/5; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.7/4 with an encore.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 1.2/6; " ," 0.4/2; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.5/2 with an encore.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's " " averaged a 1.1/3 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.3/4 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late with Craig Ferguson" (0.9/3). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.6/4 in 18-49) topped "Late " (0.2/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., " with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.8/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.4/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2014 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.