via press release:
THE EPIC PARTNERSHIP CONTINUES!
WARNER BROS. TELEVISION AND TV GUIDE MAGAZINE JOIN FORCES
ONCE AGAIN ON A SPECIAL COMIC-CON® EDITION OF THE
MAGAZINE SHOWCASING THE STUDIO’S PROGRAMMING
The 2014 Edition Features Four Sets of Collectible Flip Covers, Including’s
Stephen Amell; The Flash’s Grant Gustin;’s Kevin Bacon and
James Purefoy;’s Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles;
The’ Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder;
Constantine’s Matt Ryan; a Celebration of Batman’s 75th Anniversary; and Gotham
Available at the Warner Bros. Booth at Comic-Con, or on
Newsstands and Digital Platforms Beginning July 22
BURBANK, Calif. (July 11, 2014) — Super friends Warner Bros. Television (WBTV) and TV Guide Magazine have joined forces for the fifth year in a row, teaming up on a special Warner Bros.–themed Comic-Con special edition of the magazine, taking fans behind the scenes of their favorite series and offering up four sets of collectible “flip” covers featuring Arrow star Stephen Amell; The Flash star Grant Gustin; The Following stars Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy; Supernatural stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles; The Vampire Diaries stars Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder; Constantine star Matt Ryan; a celebration of the 75th anniversary of Batman; and Gotham.
For a sneak peek at the four sets of flip covers and to download all eight cover designs, click here: http://bit.ly/1qPajo9
- Get it at the Warner Bros. Booth at Comic-Con: Warner Bros. will distribute the TV Guide Magazine special issue to fans for free at the Warner Bros. booth — #4545 on the convention floor — throughout Comic-Con, beginning on Preview Night, Wednesday, July 23, and continuing through Sunday, July 27.
- Newsstand and Digital Platforms: For those unable to attend Comic-Con in person, all four sets of collectible flip covers will be on sale from July 22 at newsstands nationwide. The special issue will also be available on major digital platforms, including Nook, Kindle Fire, Zinio and Google.
Fans combing through the 88-page special issue will find features and photos dedicated to the following programs:
- Returning Comic-Con favorites The 100, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, The Following, The Originals, Person of Interest, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries and Childrens Hospital
- Previews of WBTV’s highly anticipated new origin series Gotham, from Bruno Heller (The ), starring Ben McKenzie ( ), Donal Logue (Vikings) and Jada Pinkett Smith (The Matrix films); The Flash, from executive producers Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg, and director David Nutter; Constantine, from executive producers Daniel Cerone ( ) and David S. Goyer (The Dark Knight films); and iZOMBIE from executive producers Rob Thomas and Diane Ruggiero-Wright.
- A colorfully out-of-the-lines look at Warner Bros. Animation’s hit series Teen Titans Go! and The Tom and Jerry Show, as well as a sneak peek at upcoming DC Nation shorts as well as new series Mike Tyson Mysteries, Be Cool Scooby-Doo! and Wabbit – A Looney Tunes Production
And that’s not all, folks. There’s more, including:
- An exclusive DC Entertainment comic, “60 Seconds in the Life of Barry Allen” (aka The Flash), written by The Flash writers Geoff Johns, Andrew Kreisberg and Greg Berlanti
- A sneak peek inside the upcoming DC Universe Original Animated Movie Batman: Assault on Arkham from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment
- A look at 75 years of Bat-Mania in honor of the Caped Crusader’s 75th anniversary, in addition to a DC Comics preview of Dick Grayson’s (aka Robin) new spy series, Grayson
- Behind-the-scenes photos from the TV Guide Magazine yacht and photo booth at Comic-Con 2013
- All the scoop on the stories behind Oliver Queen’s scars on ; a one-on-one interview with ’s Kunal Nayyar; the lethal stats on Joe Carroll’s killer minions from ; and more
- Burning questions answered about fans’ favorite shows, including , , , , , , and The
- And so much more…!
For additional information about Warner Bros. Television’s activities at Comic-Con, please follow @warnerbrostv on Twitter and join in the conversation by using hashtag #WBSDCC, or visit http://comiccon.thewb.com. Follow TV Guide Magazine on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TVGuideMagazine and on Twitter at @TVGuideMagazine, hashtag #TVGMYacht.