Author Archive

FYI Logo New

September 10th, 2015 at 9:45 am

FYI's 'Married at First Sight: The First Year' Returns for a Second Season Tuesday October 13 at 9PM

FYI will premiere a second season of the hit spin-off docuseries, “Married at First Sight: The First Year.”


September 10th, 2015 at 9:27 am

VH1's Smash Hit 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood' Season 2 Premiere Garners 3.6 Million Viewers Monday

Season Premiere Also Shines As The #1 Social Show on All TV and the #1 Non-Sports Cable Telecast Among Adults and Women


September 10th, 2015 at 9:20 am

POP to Air 'Dawson's Creek' Weekdays Starting September 14th

Plus, DAWSON’S CREEK Special Marathon to Air Monday, September 14 from 12:00 PM-4:00 PM, ET/PT


September 10th, 2015 at 9:05 am

Tuesday Final Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Adjusted Up; 'Hollywood Game Night' Adjusted Down

Tuesday's final broadcast primetime TV ratings.

Screen Shot 2015-09-10 at 11.55.09 AM

September 10th, 2015 at 8:56 am

'America's Next Top Model' Hits 2 Year Highs

Week to week, ANTM was up +17% in total viewers, +50% in A18-34, +67% in W18-34, and +50% in A18-49.

Screen Shot 2015-09-10 at 10.48.35 AM

September 10th, 2015 at 8:29 am

TV Ratings Wednesday: 'Extant' Finale & 'America's Next Top Model' Rise + 'The Carmichael Show' Slips & 'MasterChef' Stays Flat

NBC and FOX tied for number one in adults 18-49 while NBC led with total viewers.


September 10th, 2015 at 7:57 am

ESPN College Football Week 1: Most-Watched Opening Weekend Game Ever on ESPN/ABC and Top Two Most-Watched Games of the Weekend

No. 1 Ohio State at Virginia Tech: Best opening weekend game ever on ESPN/ABC

© 2015 Tribune Digital Ventures