via press release:
For the final week of February 2013, LIVE with Kelly and Michael ranked as the #2 syndicated talk show in Households for the 6th week running, beating Ellen by 4%, despite LIVE’s early time period with lower overall TV usage levels. LIVE also finished the week as the #2 syndie talk show in Total Viewers and Women 25-54, leading Ellen by 2% and 6%, respectively. LIVE matched its highest Women 25-54 rating since Nov. 2011 – since the week of 11/21/11. LIVE’s After Oscar® Show on Monday (2/25/13) matched the show’s highest-rated broadcast in more than 1 year in Homes and Women 18-49 – since 11/21/11 and 2/29/12, respectively. In addition, the post-Oscars telecast drew LIVE’s 2nd-biggest overall audience this season, behind only its Christmas Eve Special (on 12/24/12).
During the 2013 February Sweep, LIVE with Kelly and Michael finished as the #2 syndicated talk show in Households for the 2nd sweep period in a row, topping Ellen by 4%. LIVE grew over the prior 2012 November sweep by 4% in Homes, by 5% in Total Viewers and by 6% in Women 25-54 to deliver its best sweep numbers in 1 year – since February 2012. In addition, LIVE retained 100% of its year-ago sweep ratings in both HH and Women 25-54 to match its best February sweep in 5 years – since 2008.