THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED, RESULTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AFTER THE FINAL RATINGS ARE RECEIVED ON OCTOBER 13. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO GUESSED.
The new broadcast season has begun and it’s time for a new contest, this time to win one of 10 DVD sets of Medium: The Fifth Season:
“The Fifth Season of MEDIUM™,– the hit, supernatural crime drama, starring emmy award winner Patricia Arquette ….. re-materializes on DVD . In Stores now from Paramount and CBS Home Entertainment. The 5 disc set features all 18 chilling episodes plus great special features.”
Guess how many live+SD (same day DVR) viewers the Friday, October 9th (“Pain Killer”) episode of Medium (CBS, 9/8 Central) will average and enter your guesses out to three decimal places (example, 5.537 million) in the comments below. The 10 entries closest to the actual reported final numbers (which we should receive on Tuesday Oct. 13) without going over will win.
But as always, first the rules:
- 1. The contest is only open to people who live in the United States or Canada. The promotion company will not ship the DVDs outside of the US/Canada. Winners will need to supply a valid street address and telephone number for shipment purposes (no P.O. boxes). Your information will not be used otherwise by the promotion company.
- Guesses must be posted prior to 9pm ET on October 9.
- You need to use a real e-mail address you can be reached at in the comments, otherwise we won’t have any way to contact you to get your address so you can be shipped your prize
- We’re going to do this The Price is Right style, whoever comes closest, without going over wins!
- In the event of a tie, whoever posted the guess first wins, so you’ll want to look at the predictions before yours to make sure you’re not making a guess somebody has already made
- You can only make ONE guess! Multiple guesses will invalidate all of your entries.
- Please enter the guesses as follows and you must enter out to three decimal places — that will really help with the tie breakers. Example: 5.168 million