The Bachelor February 3 2014

via press release:

ABC Monday Prime (8-11pm – 8.8 million and 2.4/7 in AD18-49): With The Bachelor and Castle, ABC was Monday’s most-watched network overall (8.8 million) and ranked #1 in Adults 18-49 (2.4/7 – tied w/CBS in rating).  For the 4th straight week, the Net was #1 on Monday with Adults 18-34 and key Women (W18-34/W18-49/W25-54).  ABC drew its biggest audience on the night in 10 weeks (since 11/25/13) tied a Monday season high in Adults 18-49.


The Bachelor (8-10pm – 8.2 million and 2.6/7 in AD18-49):  Gaining for the 2nd week in Adults 18-49 (+4%), The Bachelor earned a best-since-premiere rating – since 1/6/14. In addition, The Bachelor was up over its year-ago telecast (7.9 million and 2.4/6 on 2/4/13) in Total Viewers (+4%) and Adults 18-49 (+8%).


Castle (10-11pm – 9.9 million and 2.1/6 in AD18-49):  Winning the 10 o’clock hour, ABC’s Castle improved over its most-recent original two weeks ago in Total Viewers (+10%) and Adults 18-49 (+5% – up for 3rd straight original) to deliver its highest numbers since November since 11/25/13.  Castle surged by double digits from the same night last year (8.9 million and 1.8/5 on 2/4/13) in Total Viewers (+12%) and Adults 18-49 (+17%).


  • On average, the ABC drama is tracking to deliver its best season ever, growing over the same point last year by 10% in Total Viewers and by 8% in Adults 18-49.


Posted by:TV By The Numbers

blog comments powered by Disqus