via press note:
ABC Monday Prime 8-11pm (12.2 million and 2.1/6 in AD18-49): ABC ranked #2 on Monday in viewers, outdrawing Fox by 4.9 million viewers (7.3 million) and CBS by 5.2 million viewers (7.0 million). In addition, ABC continued to beat CBS on the night in Adults 18-49, leading by 5% (2.1/6 vs. 2.0/5). Both Dancing (+5%) and Castle (+16%) were up week to week in Adults 18-49.
DWTS 8-10pm (12.8 million and 2.1/6 in AD18-49): ABC’s Dancing with the Stars once again ranked as the 2nd-most-watched entertainment show on Monday to NBC’s The Voice, and in its time period outdrew CBS’ 2-hour comedy block by 4.9 million viewers (7.9 million) and Fox’s dramas by 5.5 million viewers (7.3 million). Christina Milian was the fourth celebrity dancer to be eliminated from the competition this season. Dancing was up 5% week to week among Adults 18-49 to a 3-week high. On average, ABC’s DWTS is up over the same point last season by 4% in Total Viewers and by 9% in Adults 18-49.
Castle 10-11pm (11.1 million and 2.2/6 in AD18-49): Building on its lead-in at 10pm in Adults 18-49 (+5%), ABC’s Castle surged 16% week to week to match a season high. In addition, the ABC drama spiked 42% in Adults 18-34 over the prior week to earn a 2-year high – since 10/17/11. Castle was up 10% over its year-ago telecast (2.0/5 on 10/15/12) in Adults 18-49 and is also up 10% season to date (L+SD).