via press release:
Bounce TV Posts Highest-Rated Month in its History in August:
Beats TV One in Total Day Viewership Among all Adults,
Tops AMC, Bravo, TruTV, TLC, Discovery, Other Nets in African American Delivery
Ratings Growth in Line with Network’s Rapid Distribution Expansion
ATLANTA — Bounce TV has posted its highest-rated and most-watched month in its short history, posting gains in key categories and targeted demographics in August, and marking consecutive months of significant growth.
Among the August performance highlights, Bounce TV:
- Surpassed TV One in Adults 18+ viewership.
- Topped AMC, Bravo, TruTV, TLC, Discovery and 80 other ad-supported cable networks in African American ratings and viewership with Adults 18-49 and 25-54.
- Racked up double-digit Total Day growth among all Adults (+17%) and across P18-49 (+12%) and P25-54 (+18%).
- Posted primetime (7P-11P) increases among all Adults (+9%) and across P18-49 (+3%) and P25-54 (7%) month-to-month.
“This is astonishing growth for a young network. Strong key demo delivery has resulted in a large scale of new advertisers embracing Bounce TV this upfront, and made it crystal clear that the network is now a major player in the space,” commented Bounce TV Chief Operating Officer Jonathan Katz.
With its most recent launch in St. Louis on KSDK-TV and weeks shy of just its second birthday, Bounce TV is already seen in:
- 87 markets including all of the top African American television markets.
- 89% of African American television homes.
- 71% of the total television homes in the United States.
The network also recently announced a sweeping range of renewals and new launches by major station groups representing coverage in 40 markets.
Bounce TV targets African American adults with a programming mix of original series, theatrical motion pictures, live sports, documentaries, specials, game shows and inspirational faith-based programs. Since its launch, Bounce TV has seen overwhelming success, with accelerated growth and expansion among station groups, advertisers and viewers alike.