|In addition to the record-breaking numbers for NBC’s coverage of the London 2012 Olympics on the network and other NBC Universal channels, E! News from London delivered an outstanding performance during its stay in Great Britain, outpacing its numbers during the last Summer Olympics in 2008 and reaching over 14 million Total Viewers.
- E! News from London’s coverage during the 2012 London Olympic Games (7/27/12-8/0/12) saw more than 14.0 million unique Total Viewers tune in, not including Friday, 8/10/12 data, which will likely see E! News from London exceed 15.0 million Total Viewers once those numbers are available.
- Over the 11 days of coverage, the Monday-Friday 7:00-8:00pm E! News from London averaged 557,000 Total Viewers and 342,000 Adults 18-49 viewers — extraordinary results as the premiere time period of E! News from London bettered the show’s delivery during the last Summer Olympic Games in Beijing in 2008 by +19% with Total Viewers and +12% with A18-49 viewers. These deliveries rank as E! News’ best performance versus any Summer Olympics ever.
- Over the 11 days of coverage, E! News from London ranked #2 in the M-F 7-8pm time-slot among both Women 18-49 and Women 18-34, finishing behind only sister-network USA.
- E! News from London on Monday-Friday 7:00pm ranked as E!’s highest rated program on the network for 7 out of the 11 days it aired during the 2012 London Olympic Games.
- Viewers made E! News from London at 7:00pm a destination during the Olympic fortnight, as the program built over its lead-in by +29% in Total Viewers and +30% with A18-49.