via press release:
E!’S “TOTAL DIVAS” BUILDS IN WEEK TWO WITH 1.5 MILLION TOTAL VIEWERS AND “KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS” DELIVERS WITH 2.8 MILLION TOTAL VIEWERS
E!’s Hot Streak Continues with the Network’s Highest-Rated and Most-Watched Week in Over Five Months With Households and P18-49 (7/29/13-8/4/13)
KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS (8/4/13, 9-10pm)
Sunday’s Keeping Up with the Kardashians notched its second-best episode of season 8 only behind its premiere in P18-49 (1.8 MM), W18-49 (1.3 MM), P25-54 (1.6 MM), W25-54 (1.2 MM), HH (2.26 rtg).
- Sunday’s episode ranked as the most-watched telecast for the evening among P18-34 (1.1 MM), W18-34 (794K), P18-49 and W18-49 against all ad-supported cable
- Sunday marks the sixth straight week of growth for the show in P18-49 (+1% vs. wk-ago)
- The series has returned stronger this season and is pacing above its first ten telecasts of last summer’s run in P18-49 (+1%), P18-34 (+5%), Total Viewers (+4%) and HH (+2%).
- This season, Kardashians ranks #1 among P18-49, W18-49, P18-34 and W18-34 across all ad-supported cable in its Sunday time slot.
TOTAL DIVAS (8/4/13, 10-11pm)
In its second week, Total Divas delivered 891K P18-49, up +4% versus its series debut, 1.5 MM Total Viewers (+14%), 563K W18-49 (+5%), 784K P25-54 (+22%), 1.21 HH rtg (+13%).
- This Sunday’s telecast ranked as the most-watched unscripted series for the time period among P18-34 (557), W18-34 (367), and M18-34 (189) among all cable (ad-supported and pay)
- Sunday’s episode paced above prior 4-week averages by double-digit percentages across key targets including P18-49 (+42%) and Total Viewers (+48%).
- The show paces above year-ago in P18-49 (+9%), P18-34 (+11%) and Total Viewers (+14%)
- Total Divas’ digital show package has seen strong upward momentum with page views more than doubling for the second consecutive week (152K).