via press release:
30-Day Multi-Platform Stats: (w/o 10/14/13): SLEEPY HOLLOW AUDIENCE MORE THAN DOUBLES
- NEW GIRL episode “The Box” posted a 125% post-same day total audience lift after 30 days – its biggest multiplatform gain so far this season.
- In fact, +46% of NEW GIRL’s 30-day growth came from from VOD days 4-7 and streaming (2.3 mil vs 2.7 from DVR and VOD days 1-3)
- SLEEPY HOLLOW’s Total Audience grew to 20 million viewers in week 5 – more than doubling its Live + Same Day total audience.
- BROOKLYN NINE-NINE (+78%) and THE MINDY PROJECT (+88%) both posted big gains over 30 days.
- Once again, MINDY drew a bigger lift from VOD and streaming (1.5 million viewers) than from DVR playback (1.3 million).