via press release:
FOX GIVES PROPS TO “FRINGE” FANS
Fans Can Win FRINGE Props In Weekly Giveaway Beginning Today
Find Out More Information at www.fox.com/fringe
FRINGE fans, this one’s for you! On the heels of the fourth season pickup, FOX is thanking supporters of the hit series by giving them props – or at least the opportunity to win them. Beginning today, Friday, April 15, and continuing for four weeks until the season finale on Friday, May 6 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), FOX is presenting a weekly giveaway to reward FRINGE fans with unique replicas of select props and items seen on the show.
On Fridays after 12:00 PM (Noon) ET, FRINGE fans can head over to www.fox.com/fringe or www.facebook.com/fringe to begin their search for clues that will lead them to the code word hidden in FRINGE content. Fans who find the code word can enter it upon check-in at GetGlue, a leading social network for entertainment, which will unlock online FRINGE stickers and also enter the user into the weekly drawing. The giveaway promotion is open to all fans 18 years of age and over who check in to FRINGE at www.getglue.com. Every Thursday, one winner will be selected at random by GetGlue among all entries made between the preceding Friday through Wednesday entry period.
Visit www.getglue.com for more information, as well as full official rules and details.
Users have the opportunity to earn entries by checking in to FRINGE on GetGlue as follows:
- Check in at any time (1 entry)
- Check in during the on-air broadcast of the show (3 entries)
- Check in at any time and enter the weekly code (3 entries)
- Check in during the on-air broadcast of the show and enter the weekly code (5 entries)
Weekly giveaways of the FRINGE replica props and items from the set include:
- Doomsday Machine Blueprints: Be one of the few that can help Peter Bishop (Josh Jackson) piece together the Doomsday Machine with these detailed blueprints.
- The Observer’s Doomsday Drawing: This revealing drawing of the Doomsday Machine by the Observer was left for Olivia Dunham (Anna Torv).
- Massive Dynamic Stock Certificates: Join Walter Bishop (John Noble) as a “shareholder” in the world’s foremost biotechnology company.
- FRINGE Prize Pack (Includes “Show Me” ID Cards and Lanyards, Ear Cuff and Branded Chairback): These otherworldly items easily identify Olivia and William Bell (Leonard Nimoy) “over there”; watch your favorite episodes of FRINGE in this chairback directly from the set in Vancouver.
The countdown to the intense FRINGE season finale begins tonight, Friday, April 15 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), on FOX. In “Lysergic Acid Diethylamide,” the first of four consecutive originals, the Fringe Team undergoes a mind-bending lab experiment in a desperate attempt to remove William Bell’s consciousness from Olivia’s body before she’s lost forever.
GetGlue is a growing social network for entertainment with over 1 million users, 100 million data points and 30M daily reach through Facebook and Twitter. Users check-in and share what they are watching, listening to and reading with friends; get fresh recommendations and exclusive rewards from GetGlue partners, including 35 major networks, 10 movie studios and five major music labels.
FRINGE is a procedural thriller that follows the Fringe Team as they investigate unbelievable events and mysterious occurrences linked throughout the world in pursuit of a larger, more shocking truth. The series stars Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, John Noble, Lance Reddick, Blair Brown and Jasika Nicole.
Created by J.J. Abrams & Alex Kurtzman & Roberto Orci, FRINGE is produced by Bad Robot Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television. Abrams, Bryan Burk, Jeff Pinkner, J.H. Wyman and Joe Chappelle serve as executive producers, while Kurtzman, Orci and Akiva Goldsman are consulting producers. Additionally, Pinkner and Wyman serve as the series’ showrunners. Become a fan of the series on Facebook at www.facebook.com/fringe and follow the series on Twitter at www.twitter.com/fringeonfox (@fringeonfox).