- After one full year of being on the air, The Five posted double digit increases over its debut month and had had its highest-rated month since its launch in both total viewers and in 25-54. Compared to July 2011, when the show launched, The Five is up 34% in P2+ and up 33% in 25-54. By comparison, MSNBC’s The Cycle is down 39% in demo over last year.
Other FNC Highlights:
- FNC’s daytime news programs have posted year-year increases with Megyn Kelly posting the biggest demo increase (+28%) out of any cable news program during the daytime hours through 5pm. Both CNN and MSNBC posted losses during those daytime hours in 25-54.
- · America’s Newsroom (9-11am): up 22% in P2+, up 15% in 25-54
- · Happening Now (11am-1pm): up 15% in P2+, up 13% in 25-54
- · America Live with Megyn Kelly (2-3pm): up 19% in P2+, up 28% in 25-54
- · Studio B with Shepard Smith (3-4pm): up 5% in P2+, up 10% in 25-54
- · Special Report with Bret Baier (6-7pm): up 10% in 25-54
- · Additionally, both Happening Now and America Live had their highest-rated month in total viewers since March 2011. Also, America’s Newsroom had its highest-rated month in both total viewers and 25-54 since March 2011.