via Fox press notes:
Season to Date (Weeks 1-6):
- With all DVR data in for the first six weeks of the 2010-11 season, GLEE continues to rank as this season’s No.1 entertainment program among Adults 18-49 (despite the fact that a 10/19 repeat is factored into the rankings, while its closest competition has aired all originals to date).
- Season to date, FRINGE is seeing the highest percentage lift (+45%) from Same Day to Live +7 among all broadcast shows, while Grey’s Anatomy is seeing the largest rating point gain from Same Day to Live +7.
- The race between the Top 3 highest-rated shows remains very close, but the No. 4 and 5 shows are both nearly a full ratings point behind the top spot.
Week of 10/25-10/31:
– Based on absolute ratings gain from Live + Same Day to Live + 7 Day, Grey’s Anatomy and Modern Family tied for the week’s largest increase from Same Day to 7 Day Adults 18-49 rating (+1.4 rating point each). Other shows increasing at least +1.0 rating point from Same Day to 7 Day included GLEE, Big Bang Theory and The Office (+1.2 each), Desperate Housewives (+1.1), Private Practice (+1.0) and The Mentalist (+1.0)
– In terms of overall percentage gain from Live + Same Day to Live + 7 Day for week of 10/25-10/31/10 5-net prime programs, The Event and Parenthood led all shows with +45% increases in Adults 18-49 rating. A mix of dramas ABC, CBS, NBC, and CW accounted for the rest of the top 10. Among FOX’s MLB-limited offering of entertainment programming, LIE TO ME had the highest L7 percentage gain.
– In terms of Commercial Live + 3 Day ratings (C3), Sunday Night Football, Modern Family, and GLEE earned the top three ranks, the same as the order of finish in terms of L7 program ratings. FOX’s World Series Game 1 and Game 4 moved up to #4 and #6, respectively, knocking Grey’s Anatomy and Desperate Housewives out of the top 10. Versus their Live + 3 Day program ratings, the three sporting events in the C3 top 10 averaged 92% commercial retention, while the top entertainment programs ranged from 75% to 84%.