via press release:
OWN: OPRAH WINFREY NETWORK SCORES MOST WATCHED TELECAST EVER WITH 3.5 MILLION VIEWERS TUNING IN FOR SUNDAY’S
‘OPRAH’S NEXT CHAPTER’
Special Episode Featured Oprah Winfrey’s Exclusive Interview with Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina and Her Family
Los Angeles – OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network scored its highest ratings ever with 3.5 million viewers tuning in to Oprah Winfrey’s new primetime series “Oprah’s Next Chapter” featuring her exclusive interview with Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina and her family on Sunday, March 11 (9-10:30 p.m. ET/PT).
The episode garnered a 3.1 rating in the key women 25-54 demo, 3.3 in households and 3.5 million total viewers. The episode saw significant triple digit growth across all key demos versus its season average and grew each half hour in the key female demo (3.0, 3.1, 3.2 W25-54).
The episode bested the previous network high of 1.6 million viewers for “Oprah’s Next Chapter” featuring Pastor Joel Osteen (January 8).
Competitive data will be available on Tuesday.
Sunday, March 11, 2012
Oprah’s Next Chapter (Sundays at 9 p.m.) – Oprah Speaks with Whitney Houston’s Daughter and Her Family
- 3.1 W25-54, 3.3 HH, 3.5 Million P2+
- Growth vs. season average: +444% W25-54, +378% HH, +417% P2+
- Growth vs. previous year (March 2011): +1450% W25-54, +965% HH, +1070% P2+
- Growth vs. prior week (March 4, 2012): +377% W25-54, +329% HH, +365% P2+
- Series season-to-date average (Sundays at 9 p.m.): .95 W25-54, 1.08 HH, 1.1 Million P2+