via press release:
|“RYAN SEACREST WITH THE KARDASHIANS: AN E! NEWS PRESENTATION” PREMIERES APRIL 21ST AT 9PM ET/PT|
|Tell-All Interview Special Features Intimate Dinner Party Hosted by Seacrest with the Entire Kardashian Family Where No Topic is Off Limits
LOS ANGELES—April 8, 2013—It has been six short years since the Kardashians, a blended, outspoken family from the suburbs of Los Angeles, invited cameras into their home and after one season, became a reality sensation. Now, for the first time ever, executive producer and close friend Ryan Seacrest, sits down with the stars Ryan helped to introduce to the world for an all-new, no-holds-barred special to revisit some of the series’ most controversial and talked about moments, and get the real story on their lives now. Filled with candid conversations, surprising revelations and hilarious family moments, the one-hour special “Ryan Seacrest With The Kardashians: An E! News Presentation” premieres Sunday, April 21 at 9:00pm ET/PT only on E!
At a private dinner hosted by Seacrest, Kris, Bruce, Kim, Kourtney & Scott, Khloé, Rob, Kendall, and Kylie set the record straight on what they really think of one another, their most awkward and wildest moments, and much, much more. Additionally, Seacrest sits down for a series of intimate one-on-one conversations that delve deeper, beyond the tabloid headlines, to talk about the laughter, tears, heartbreak and success that viewers have witnessed on “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.” The family opens up about the values that hold them together, marriages, pregnancies, relationships, sibling battles, managing the international media scrutiny and the show’s impact on today’s pop culture.
Leaving no stone left unturned, topics include:
• Kim speaks frankly about her pregnancy fears, finding true love and happiness, and what boyfriend Kanye West really thinks of the show.
• Khloé shares her own thoughts on Kim’s pregnancy and how it has affected her desire to be a mother, while talking about husband Lamar Odom’s NBA career and his strong opinions on the family and the show.
• The usually very private Kourtney discusses her feelings on marrying Scott and how their relationship has evolved over the years.
• A very honest and emotional Rob addresses his recent and much publicized weight gain and how difficult that has been for him, while the youngest of the Kardashian/Jenner family, Kendall and Kylie discuss their budding modeling careers, dating, their famous friends and how the show affected their childhood.
• Kris and husband Bruce open up about their parenting beliefs as well as what it is like to witness their children going through major life changes on camera, and how they deal with the constant media attention and scrutiny.
Having been a part of every step of this six year journey as a close friend and executive producer, Seacrest has a relationship and level of candor with the Kardashians that allows him to capture an even more intimate look at this dynamic family in this one-hour special. “Ryan Seacrest With The Kardashians: An E! News Presentation” premieres April 21st at 9:00pm ET/PT on E!