via press release:
WARNER BROS. TELEVISION GROUP BRINGS
DEMON HUNTERS, VAMPIRES, HEROES AND MORE
TO COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL: SAN DIEGO 2012
Stars and Producers of The Big Bang Theory, Fringe, Nikita, Person of Interest,
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, 666 Park Avenue, Arrow, Cult,
The Following, Revolution, Childrens Hospital,
DC Nation and MAD to Appear
BURBANK, Calif. (June 7, 2012) — The world’s leading pop culture convention is set to begin in just over a month, and Warner Bros. Television Group (WBTVG) will be back with a Bang at Comic-Con International: San Diego in 2012. With a star-studded lineup of performers and producers from Warner Bros. Television and Warner Bros. Animation series and the Studio’s massive, must-visit booth on the convention floor, WBTVG will once again deliver an unforgettable experience for fans, with a packed schedule of screenings, panel sessions, autograph signings and media appearances.
- For the first time ever, The Big Bang Theory and Fringe panels will take place in Hall H!
- Note to fans: For the first time, the Fringe panel will be held on Sunday at Comic-Con 2012
- Hotly anticipated new series like Arrow, Revolution, 666 Park Avenue, Cult and The Following will all host panels, signings and screenings
- And more surprises to come…
- For continuing info on the Studio’s plans at Comic-Con, please follow us on Twitter @TheWBdotcom, hashtag #WBSDCC, and visit www.thewb.com/comiccon
- For a complete social media contact list, including official Facebook pages and Twitter feeds for WBTVG series, talent and producers, download the social media contacts page here: http://comiccon.thewb.com/2012/WBSDCC2012SocialMediaContacts
- Click here for series photography: http://comiccon.thewb.com/2012/WBSDCC2012Art
SPECIAL SNEAK PEEK PILOT SCREENINGS
WEDNESDAY, JULY 11 • BALLROOM 20
For the fifth straight year, WBTVG gets Comic-Con off to a dramatic start by hosting a special sneak peek, world premiere screening event on Preview Night.
This year, the Studio is offering fans the opportunity to see five of the most anticipated new drama series of the year, for the first time ever in public.
- 666 Park Avenue (Sundays 10/9c ABC): Lost’s Terry O’Quinn and Desperate Housewives’ Vanessa Williams headline this seductive drama from Alloy Entertainment as the owners of a Manhattan apartment building who recruit an idealistic young couple to manage the historic site where anything you desire can be yours … for a price.
- Arrow (Wednesdays 8/7c The CW): From Greg Berlanti (Green Lantern), Marc Guggenheim (Green Lantern), Andrew Kreisberg (Warehouse 13, Fringe) and David Nutter (Smallville, Supernatural, Game of Thrones), this hard-hitting action series reinvents the DC hero. After being marooned for five years on a remote island, billionaire Oliver Queen returns home with a mysterious agenda and very lethal new set of skills that he uses in a war on crime.
- Cult (Midseason The CW): In this visceral thriller from the creator of Farscape and the producers of Chuck, a bright and driven reporter teams up with an inquisitive television researcher to investigate a series of disturbing disappearances all tied to a wildly popular new television show called … Cult.
- The Following (Midseason Mondays FOX): Golden Globe winner/Emmy® nominee Kevin Bacon and Rome’s James Purefoy star in this cat-and-mouse thriller from Kevin Williamson (The Vampire Diaries) about a diabolical serial killer (Purefoy) and the psychologically scarred ex-FBI agent (Bacon) called in to stop him and the cult of serial killers he has created.
- Revolution (Mondays 10/9c NBC): In this epic adventure thriller from Supernatural’s Eric Kripke, J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot Productions and Iron Man’s Jon Favreau, a family struggles to reunite in a post-apocalyptic landscape of empty cities, local militias and heroic freedom fighters where every single piece of technology — phones, computers, cars, even lights — has mysteriously blacked out … forever.
TV SERIES SCHEDULE
PLEASE NOTE: Series stars and creative teams scheduled to attend are subject to change. Additional information on panel sessions, signings and other events will be provided as news breaks. Panel times will be announced in the coming weeks.
THURSDAY, JULY 12
- MAD (Mondays 8:45/7:45c Cartoon Network): Get a glimpse behind the MADness with MAD television show producers Kevin Shinick and Mark Marek. Room 6DE
- Nikita (Fridays 9/8c The CW): Series stars Maggie Q, Shane West and Lyndsy Fonseca join executive producer Craig Silverstein. Room 6BCF6BCF
FRIDAY, JULY 13
- The Big Bang Theory (Thursdays 8/7c CBS): The Big Bang Theory gets even bigger —for the first time ever in Hall H! Series stars and executive producers will be on hand to answer burning questions (liftoff! handholding! was that really Mrs. Wolowitz?) and tease what’s to come in season six. Hall H
- Cult: Things get scary on Friday the 13th with stars Matt Davis, Jessica Lucas, Alona Tal and Robert Knepper joining executive producer Rockne S. O’Bannon. Room 6BCF
- 666 Park Avenue: Familiarize yourself with the luxurious, yet mysterious, New York City high-rise known as The Drake with series stars Terry O’Quinn, Rachael Taylor and Dave Annable joining executive producers David Wilcox (Fringe) and Matthew Miller (Chuck). Room 6BCF
- Arrow: Chills turn to thrills in this session when Arrow cast members, including Stephen Amell, join producers for a special pilot screening and discussion. Ballroom 20
- Childrens Hospital (returning in August, Adult Swim): Star/executive producer Rob Corddry and executive producer Jonathan Stern join stars Lake Bell, Erinn Hayes, Rob Huebel, Megan Mullally, Henry Winkler and Ken Marino. Hilton San Diego Bayfront, Indigo Ballroom
SATURDAY, JULY 14
- The Vampire Diaries (Thursdays 8/7c The CW): Seductive stars Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder and more join executive producers/writers Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec. Ballroom 20
- The Following: Series stars Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy join executive producers Kevin Williamson and Marcos Siega. Room 6BCF
- Person of Interest (Thursdays 9/8c CBS): The stars and creators of this smash hit drama series discuss season one and give a sneak preview at what’s to come. Room 6BCF
- Revolution: Series stars Billy Burke, Giancarlo Esposito and Tracy Spiridakos join creator/executive producer Eric Kripke and director/co-executive producer Jon Favreau. Room 6BCF
SUNDAY, JULY 15
- Supernatural (Wednesdays 9/8c The CW): Returning to Hall H are series stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles, joined by recurring guest stars Misha Collins, Jim Beaver and Mark A. Sheppard, as well as new executive producer Jeremy Carver and consulting producer Ben Edlund. Hall H
- Fringe (Fridays 9/8c FOX): Celebrating its upcoming fifth and final season, Fringe has its first-ever Sunday panel at Comic-Con … in Hall H for the first time. Series stars Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, Lance Reddick, Blair Brown, Jasika Nicole and John Noble join the show’s executive producers for the panel. Hall H
- DC Nation (Saturdays 10:00–11:00 a.m. ET/PT Cartoon Network): Come get an exclusive sneak peek at what’s in store for this action-comedy packed programming block. Producers to be announced. Room 6BCF
# # #