via press release:
WILL ARNETT, ALEC BALDWIN, ANDRÉ BRAUGHER, BRYAN CRANSTON, CLAIRE DANES, JIMMY KIMMEL, MARGO MARTINDALE AND SOFIA VERGARA ANNOUNCED AS PRESENTERS FOR THE “65TH PRIMETIME EMMY® AWARDS,” TO BE BROADCAST SUNDAY, SEPT. 22 ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK
65th PRIMETIME EMMY® AWARDS Executive Producer Ken Ehrlich has revealed the next round of star-studded presenters for the upcoming live broadcast from the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles Sunday, Sept. 22 (8:00 – 11:00 PM ET / 5:00 – 8:00 PM PT) on the CBS Television Network.
With a total of 49 nominations and 10 Emmy Award wins among them, the following presenters make up some of the most honored names in television:
· CBS’s THE MILLERS co-stars Will Arnett, a five-time nominee, as well as two-time nominee and 2011 Emmy winner Margo Martindale, who is nominated for her role in the FX series “The Americans”
· Two-time winner and 15-time nominee Alec Baldwin, who is nominated for his role in NBC’s “30 Rock”
· Two-time Emmy Award winner and seven-time nominee André Braugher, who stars in the FOX comedy “Brooklyn Nine-Nine”
· Three-time winner and nine-time nominee Bryan Cranston, who is nominated for his role in the AMC series “Breaking Bad”
· Two-time winner and four-time nominee Claire Danes, who is nominated for her role in the Showtime series “Homeland”
· Three-time nominee Jimmy Kimmel, whose ABC late-night series “Jimmy Kimmel Live” is nominated
· Four-time nominee Sofia Vergara, who is nominated for her role in the ABC comedy “Modern Family”
They join previously announced presenters Diahann Carroll, Matt Damon, Emily Deschanel, Zooey Deschanel, Michael Douglas, Anna Faris, Tina Fey, Allison Janney, Amy Poehler and Kerry Washington.
Executive produced by Ken Ehrlich, the 65TH PRIMETIME EMMY® AWARDS will be hosted by Neil Patrick Harris, who also serves as a producer on the telecast.