via press release:
CBS SPORTS NETWORK RETURNS COMPREHENSIVE LINEUP OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL STUDIO PROGRAMMING FOR 2013 SEASON
New Show FAST FOOTBALL Debuts Tuesday, August 27
CBS Sports Network returns its comprehensive lineup of college football studio programming for the 2013 season, including a new one-hour show FAST FOOTBALL, on Tuesday, Aug. 27.
FAST FOOTBALL will air live on Tuesdays (5:00-6:00 PM, ET) throughout the season, and examine the landscape of college football with a focus on the speed and innovation that impacts the game regularly and also dictates the action on the field. Hosted by Brent Stover, the show will feature an array of CBS Sports college football voices with regular appearances by “Mr. College Football” Tony Barnhart, insider Bruce Feldman, CBSSports.com’s Jeremy Fowler, as well as guest coaches and a rotating mix of analysts.
INSIDE COLLEGE FOOTBALL, TACKLING THE TRENDS, SEC TONIGHT, THIS WEEK IN SEC FOOTBALL and LEMMING REPORT all return as part of CBS Sports Network’s weekly college football programming. The shows originate from the CBS Broadcast Center in New York City.
INSIDE COLLEGE FOOTBALL airs live Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays throughout the season. Tuesday’s two-hour roundtable show previews each week’s action with in-depth analysis and discussion of the major storylines, trends and standout performances. Adam Zucker hosts and is joined by analysts Aaron Taylor, Brian Jones, Ron Zook and Randy Cross.
Thursday’s edition of INSIDE COLLEGE FOOTBALL sets the table for the weekend, dissecting the latest news and information that will impact the games, while Saturday’s late-night show provides a complete recap and breakdown of all the action, news and storylines.
Zucker, Stover and Dana Jacobson anchor studio programming and are joined by analysts Jones and Zook, as well as former Arkansas coach Houston Nutt and former Colorado and NFL tight end Christian Fauria, who makes his debut on CBS Sports Network this season.
Below is a description of the studio shows. All times Eastern.
• FAST FOOTBALL (Tuesdays, 5:00-6:00 PM) – A new, fast-paced show that discusses and dissects college football’s main storylines each week with a focus on the latest offensive trends and how speed and innovation are changing the game. Debuts Tuesday, Aug. 27.
• INSIDE COLLEGE FOOTBALL (Tuesdays, 7:00-9:00 PM; Thursday, 7:00-8:00 PM presented by Bud Light and 11:30 PM-12:00 Midnight presented by Go RVing; Saturdays, following prime time game) – A complete look into the world of college football examining the top performances, newsmakers and high-profile games with in-depth analysis, debate and highlights.
• TACKLING THE TRENDS (Wednesdays, 9:00-9:30 PM) – A weekly 30-minute show hosted by CBS Sports’ lead reporter Tracy Wolfson that examines the trending topics across college football through a variety of interactive platforms.
• THIS WEEK IN SEC FOOTBALL PRESENTED BY SONIC (Fridays, 7:30-8:30 PM) – Previews the upcoming weekend of SEC action, highlighting the top games and providing news from across the conference. Features CBS Sports college football experts, including three-time SEC Coach of the Year Houston Nutt.
• LEMMING REPORT PRESENTED BY AMERICAN FAMILY INSURANCE (Fridays, 7:00-7:30 PM) – Hosted by Tom Lemming, the country’s leading college football recruiting expert, LEMMING REPORT examines the nation’s top prep football players with highlights, news and analysis.
• SEC TONIGHT PRESENTED BY GEICO (Saturdays at 7:00 or 7:30 PM) – Following the conclusion of CBS Sports’ “SEC Game of the Week,” the studio team recaps the day’s action from college football’s top conference.