via press release:
College Football: ESPN Networks Highlighted by 19 Teams in First BCS Standings
ESPN networks will showcase 19 college football programs this week ranked in the first BCS Standings which were exclusively unveiled on ESPN Sunday evening on BCS Countdown (8:30 p.m. ET). Overall, games will include eight of the top 10 in the Standings, and also contains seven of the 10 remaining unbeaten teams. The schedule is highlighted by No. 12 UCLA’s visit to No. 3 Oregon at 7 p.m. (ESPN) and the site of ESPN’s College GameDay Built by The Home Depot at 9 a.m. (ESPN).
Saturday’s schedule includes:
· No. 7 and unbeaten Miami (Fla.) hosts Wake Forest at noon (ESPNU).
· The 7 p.m. window highlights No. 21 South Carolina at No. 5 Missouri (ESPN2) and No. 8 Baylor at Kansas (ESPNU).
· The ABC Saturday 3:30 p.m. split national telecast, with an ESPN2 reverse mirror, will showcase NC State at No. 2 Florida State and Michigan State at Illinois.
· No. 4 Ohio State plays Penn State in the ABC Saturday Night Football Presented by Windows series at 8 p.m.
· The 10:30 p.m. window presents a top-25 matchup between No. 6 Stanford at No. 25 Oregon State (ESPN), plus unbeaten No. 17 Fresno State at San Diego State (ESPN2).
All ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPN3 and ESPNEWS games will be available through WatchESPN, accessible online at WatchESPN.com, on smartphones and tablets via the WatchESPN app, through ESPN on Xbox LIVE to Gold members and on Apple TV to fans who receive their video subscription from an affiliated provider.
ESPN Goal Line network will offer unlimited live cut-ins and highlights from numerous top college football games every Saturday beginning at noon. Goal Line is currently available to Time Warner Cable, Bright House Networks, Cox, Cablevision, Verizon FiOS TV, Comcast and Midcontinent Communications customers.