via press release:
DISNEY JUNIOR LAUNCHES HUGELY POPULAR “DOC MCSTUFFINS: TIME FOR YOUR CHECK UP!” APP ON GOOGLE PLAY AND THE AMAZON APP STORE
“Doc McStuffins: Time For Your Check Up!,” which Apple just named the 11th most popular paid iPad app of 2013, is an activity based app that allows players to join Doc, along with Hallie, Lambie and the rest of her friends for a fun-filled time fixing, sorting, exploring and caring for toys, dolls and more. Inside Doc’s clinic, players can choose from four entertaining and engaging developmental activities. Game features include:
- Check-Up – At Check-Up, players stop by the clinic to help Doc diagnose and cure patients based on a number of different ailments, and can stay for a loving cuddle from Lambie.
- Mixupitis – Help Doc make sure each of her toys have the correct corresponding parts by taking them apart and putting them back together again.
- Doctor’s Kit – This open-ended activity allows you to turn your iOS device’s camera into a virtual stethoscope, otoscope or X-Ray machine.
- Picture Stickers – Here players can use a variety of Doc McStuffins themed stickers to decorate pictures of their family and friends, or favorite toys.
- The Big Book of Boo Boos saves the names and diagnoses of cured patients so that players can go back and look at them at anytime. Additionally, throughout the game, players will be able to earn Doctor’s Notes prescribed with “lots of love,” “kisses” and “cuddles.”
The “Doc McStuffins: Time For Your Check Up!” App is $3.99. The iOS version of the app has been a favorite for parents and kids, making it to #1 in the Overall Paid iPad App category in 5 countries and #1 in the Entertainment iPad App category in 12 countries.
Disney/ABC Television Group’s Digital Media team has launched several new groundbreaking apps that have been a hit with kids and parents. Beginning with the multi-award winning “Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Road Rally Appisode” app last year, the Disney Junior Appisode app is the first that enables kids to interact with full episodes of the shows and characters they love. “WATCH Disney Channel,” “WATCH Disney Junior” and “WATCH Disney 😄” make full length episodes of popular shows available on smartphones and tablets. Authenticated customers can access live feeds of the networks, as well as first looks and sneak peeks.