via press release:
E! NAMED AN OFFICIAL MEDIA SPONSOR FOR 2014 MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEKS
Network Will Share Unprecedented Access to February and September Fashion Weeks With Viewers Via Extensive Multi-Platform Presentation Schedule
Exclusive “E! Live from Fashion Week” Coverage from Lincoln Center Will Include Top Runway Shows and All the A-List Fashion and Celebrity Happenings Throughout the Week Including Live Streaming Runway Shows at Eonline
LOS ANGELES – January 30, 2014 – E! announced today that the pop culture powerhouse has been tapped as an official media sponsor for both the February and September 2014 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Weeks in New York. As a new official media sponsor, E! will enjoy unprecedented access to all the shows and A-List only events of fashion’s biggest week, providing fashionistas at home with celebrity interviews, breaking fashion news, party coverage, trends and happenings, much of which airing live at Eonline. Live streaming highlights include inside access to the most popular fashion shows from some of today’s hottest designers. With the network’s commitment to reaching viewers both at home and on the go, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week coverage will be everywhere E! can be found — on-air, at Eonline and across the network’s various mobile and social platforms.
“From awards shows to premieres, E! has become synonymous with the most talked-about pop culture events, and we welcome the opportunity to present Fashion Week through the multi-dimensional lens that only E! provides,” said Suzanne Kolb, President, E!. “Only E! and Eonline gives viewers unprecedented access to all the activities and happenings at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, providing a front row seat to experience every aspect one of the industry’s biggest events.”
E! will kick off its sponsorship of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week during the Fall 2014 Collections, taking place at Lincoln Center February 6-13. Sponsorship components include:
· Lounge: There will be an E! lounge in the lower level lobby that will offer a multitude of on-site activations for designers and celebrity attendees to show off their designs and fashions. In the upper mezzanine of the Grand Lobby, viewers will see all the latest trends up close, from head-to-toe, via E!’s exclusive 360 Glam Cam.
· VIP Backstage Entrance: E!’s VIP Backstage Entrance will serve as a special “red carpet” for celebrities and VIPs attending the various shows and, of course, E! cameras will have special access to this exclusive entrance.
· Exclusive access: “E! Live from Fashion Week” will cover the week from all angles, giving viewers at home an exclusive front row seat to both the runway and backstage activities. E! News will have an exclusive access to get the real story behind what inspires Fashion Week’s hottest designers and find out what keeps their celebrity clientele coming back for more.
· Special Broadcasts: E! News will broadcast from Lincoln Center nightly during Fashion Week and will have fashion correspondents on-the-ground to report live from the tents with breaking trends, celebrity sightings and rich descriptions of the event’s activities. E! News anchor and Fashion Police star Giuliana Rancic will be reporting live every night from the runway. Joining her will be E! News correspondent Alicia Quarles and E! News contributors Zanna Roberts Rassi and EJ Johnson.
· Synergized Programming: E! will celebrate the week with special segments, guests, and themed episodes across E! original programming, including “Chelsea Lately,” “The Soup,” “E! News,” and, of course, “Fashion Police.”
Eonline will launch a brand new digital channel dedicated to fashion’s biggest week, making it the principal website for everything you need to know about upcoming trends and fashion news. Eonline’s new fashion channel will have:
· Live Streaming: The site will give users a backstage pass to Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week by featuring live, online streaming throughout the day on Eonline.com.
· Insider Access: Users will be able to watch interviews with the designers and models, click through exclusive photos of the most talked about parties, celebrities and of course, the week’s biggest star, fashion.
· Social Media: E! fashion correspondents and editors will also interact with viewers and designers across all social media platforms.