via press release:
NFL Network’s Week 9 NFL Replay & Sound FX Schedule
Tuesday, November 6
- 8:00 PM ET NFL Replay: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. New York Giants
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Isaac Redman rushed for 147 yards and the game-winning touchdown with 4:02 remaining in the fourth quarter to give the Steelers a 24-20 win versus the New York Giants. Redman’s touchdown, combined with a 51-yard touchdown reception by wide receiver Mike Wallace earlier in the fourth quarter, erased a 10-point second half deficit for the Steelers. Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger had an efficient day passing for 216 yards and a pair of touchdowns:
- 9:30 PM ET NFL Replay: Miami Dolphins vs. Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck broke the NFL’s single-game rookie passing record by throwing for 433 yards in leading the Colts to a victory against the Miami Dolphins 23-20. Luck also threw for two touchdowns, including one to fellow rookie wide receiver T.Y. Hilton who surpassed 100-yards receiving for the second time this season with 102 yards on six receptions. Dolphins rookie quarterback Ryan Tannehill had 290 yards passing and one touchdown in a battle of top-10 picks from the 2012 NFL Draft:
Wednesday, November 7
- 9:00 PM ET NFL Replay: Dallas Cowboys vs. Atlanta Falcons
The Atlanta Falcons scored 13 points in the fourth quarter of their 19-13 victory over the Dallas Cowboys and remained undefeated this season. A balanced attack paced the Falcons as quarterback Matt Ryan finished with 342 yards through the air and running back Michael Turner had 102 yards on the ground. However, it was kicker Matt Bryant’s four field goals on six attempts which provided a majority of the Falcons’ points. Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo finished with 321 yards passing:
- 10:30 PM ET Sound FX: Week 9 – Includes Wired Sound of Seahawks’ Pete Carroll and Raiders’ Richard Seymour
A compilation of the best on-field sights and sounds from around the league from Week 9 of the NFL season, featuring wired sound of Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll, Oakland Raiders defensive lineman Richard Seymour, and New York Giants linebacker Mark Herzlich
NFL Replay offers an exclusive look at the previous week’s games in a condensed, 90-minute, high-octane format. With the use of bonus NFL Films and NFL Network footage, including never-before-seen camera angles and coaches’ commentary, combined with exclusive wired sound from the field, locker rooms and sidelines, viewers will experience the game like never before.
NFL Network’s NFL Replay programming begins on Tuesday at 8:00 PM ET, with two 90-minute replays of games from the previous week. On Wednesday, one 90-minute replay airs at 9:30 PM ET following NFL Network’s Emmy-nominated series A Football Life which airs at 8:00 PM ET. Following the game replay on Wednesday, Sound FX provides exclusive on-field sights and sounds at 10:30 PM ET.
***NFL Network Special Programming This Week:
Jimmy Johnson: A Football Life – Wednesday, November 7 at 8:00 PM ET
- NFL Network’s Emmy-nominated series A Football Life continues with a profile of a two-time Super Bowl and a national championship-winning head coach Jimmy Johnson. Premiering Wednesday November 7 at 8:00 PM ET, Jimmy Johnson: A Football Life recalls the career of a charismatic leader whose teams took on a sense of bravado that flowed directly from their head coach. However, Johnson’s immense success is remembered as distinctly as his falling-out with former University of Arkansas teammate and Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones.
A sneak-peek of Jimmy Johnson: A Football Life is available here: