|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||2.2/7||1.1/4||0.9/3||0.8/3||0.5/2||0.2/1|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.5/6||1.0/4||0.5/2||0.6/2||0.4/2||0.2/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||9.69||2.77||6.43||2.72||1.24||0.66|
NBC was the number one network in adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On NBC, America’s Got Talent matched last week’s 2.6 adults 18-49 rating, tying its season low. The Night Shift earned a 1.4, down a tenth from last week’s 1.5 adults 18-49 premiere rating.
On ABC, Extreme Weight Loss returned to a 0.8, down four tenths from its last original’s 1.2 adults 18-49 rating.
On The CW, Famous in 12 earned a 0.2, down a tenth from last week’s 0.3 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, June 17, 2014 (all Live+Same Day ratings):
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|8:00PM||NBC||America’s Got Talent (8-10PM)||2.6||9||11.25|
|FOX||Family Guy -R||0.8||3||1.67|
|ABC||Extreme Weight Loss (8-10PM)||0.8||3||2.88|
|CW||Famous in 12||0.2||1||0.63|
|8:30PM||FOX||Brooklyn Nine-Nine -R||0.4||2||1.02|
|9:00PM||CBS||NCIS: Los Angeles -R||0.9||3||6.32|
|FOX||Brooklyn Nine-Nine -R||0.5||2||1.17|
|9:30PM||FOX||The Mindy Project -R||0.4||1||1.11|
|10:00PM||NBC||The Night Shift||1.4||5||6.58|
|CBS||Person of Interest -R||0.8||3||5.20|
|ABC||Celebrity Wife Swap -R||0.7||2||2.40|
via NBC press note:
n Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday night:
- In Nielsen’s 56 metered markets, household results were: “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 2.8/7; CBS’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” 1.9/5; and ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” 1.7/4.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 1.1/5; “Late Show,” 0.4/2; and “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” 0.5/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC’s “Nightline” averaged a 1.2/4 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, “Late Night with Seth Meyers” (1.3/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS’s “Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson” (0.9/3). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, “Late Night” (0.5/3 in 18-49) topped “Late Late Show” (0.2/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., “Last Call with Carson Daly” averaged a 0.7/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.3/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.