|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||1.8/6||1.2/4||1.2/4||0.8/3||0.6/2||0.2/1|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.3/5||0.9/4||1.1/4||0.4/2||0.5/2||0.2/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||7.843||4.476||2.850||6.771||1.402||0.641|
NBC was the number one network in adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On NBC, Food Fighters scored a 1.1, up a tenth from last week’s 1.0 adults 18-49 rating. America’s Got Talent earned a 2.1, up a tenth from last week’s 2.0 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, Bachelor in Paradise garnered a 1.3 adults 18-49 rating, even with Monday’s rating. 20/20 notched a 0.8, down a tenth from last week’s 0.9 adults 18-49 rating.
On The CW, iHeartRadio Album Release Party With Maroon 5 earned a 0.2 adults 18-49 rating, down a tenth from the 0.3 that last month’s iHeartRadio Pool Party earned.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, August 26, 2014 (all Live+Same Day ratings):
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|8:00PM||ABC||Bachelor in Paradise (8-10PM)||1.3||5||4.81|
|FOX||Family Guy -R||0.7||3||1.60|
|CW||iHeartRadio: Album Release Party With Maroon 5||0.2||1||0.73|
|8:30PM||FOX||Brooklyn Nine-Nine -R||0.5||2||1.37|
|9:00PM||NBC||America’s Got Talent (9-11PM)||2.1||7||9.40|
|CBS||NCIS: Los Angeles -R||0.9||3||6.69|
|FOX||New Girl -R||0.5||2||1.25|
|9:30PM||FOX||The Mindy Project -R||0.5||2||1.39|
|CBS||Person of Interest -R||0.7||2||4.72|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday Night:
- In Nielsen’s 56 metered markets, household results were: “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 2.3/6 with an encore telecast; CBS’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” 2.0/5; and ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” 1.7/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 0.7/3 with an encore; “Late Show,” 0.3/2; and “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” 0.6/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC’s “Nightline” averaged a 1.1/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, “Late Night with Seth Meyers” (1.0/4 in metered-market households with an encore) tied CBS’s “Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson” (1.0/4 with an encore). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, “Late Night” (0.3/2 in 18-49 with an encore) topped “Late Late Show” (0.2/1 with an encore).
- At 1:35 a.m., “Last Call with Carson Daly” averaged a 0.7/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.2/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.