|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||1.6/4||1.2/4||0.9/3||0.9/3||0.7/2||0.3/1|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||1.2/5||1.1/4||0.5/2||0.4/2||0.5/2||0.2/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||7.803||3.151||3.490||7.096||2.087||0.876|
NBC was the number one network in adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On NBC, Food Fighters scored a 1.1, up 10 percent from last week’s 1.0 adults 18-49 rating. America’s Got Talent tied its series low with a 1.9, down 10 percent from last week’s 2.1 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, Extreme Weight Loss garnered a 0.9, down 25 percent from last week’s 1.2 adults 18-49 rating. 20/20 notched a 0.8 adults 18-49 rating , down 53 percent from a 1.7 for last week’s Robin Williams tribute episode.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, August 19, 2014 (all Live+Same Day ratings):
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|8:00||CBS||NCIS – R||1.1/4||9.03|
|ABC||Extreme Weight Loss (8-10PM)||0.9/3||3.37|
|FOX||Family Guy – R||0.7/3||1.90|
|CW||Arrow – R||0.3/1||0.77|
|8:30||FOX||Brooklyn Nine-Nine – R||0.6/2||1.40|
|9:00||NBC||America’s Got Talent (9-11PM)||1.9/6||9.39|
|CBS||NCIS: Los Angeles – R (9-10:01PM)||0.8/3||7.03|
|FOX||New Girl – R||0.5/2||1.06|
|CW||Supernatural – R||0.2/1||0.64|
|9:30||FOX||The Mindy Project – R||0.4/1||0.99|
|CBS||Person of Interest – R||0.7/2||5.23|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Tuesday Night:
- In Nielsen’s 56 metered markets, household results were: “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 2.9/8; CBS’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” 1.9/5; and ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” 1.7/4 with an encore.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 1.1/6; “Late Show,” 0.3/2; and “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” 0.5/2 with an encore.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC’s “Nightline” averaged a 1.1/4 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, “Late Night with Seth Meyers” (1.1/4 in metered-market households with an encore) beat CBS’s “Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson” (1.0/4 with an encore). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, “Late Night” (0.5/3 in 18-49 with an encore) topped “Late Late Show” (0.2/2 with an encore).
- At 1:35 a.m., “Last Call with Carson Daly” averaged a 0.6/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.2/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.