|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||1.5/7||1.0/4||0.9/4||0.6/2||0.3/1||x|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|Total Viewers (million)||4.22||4.82||4.37||4.80||1.13||x|
FOX was number one with adults 18-49, while ABC led with total viewers.
On FOX, FIFA Women’s World Cup scored a 1.5 adults 18-49 rating, up from a 1.3 for Monday’s Team USA match which aired on FOX Sports 1.
On NBC, Dateline scored a 1.0, down 9 percent from a 1.1 adults 18-49 rating for its most recent Friday episode.
On ABC, What Would You Do? earned a 1.0, down 9 percent from last week’s 1.1 adults 18-49 rating. 20/20 scored a 1.1, down 21 percent from last week’s 1.4 adults 18-49 rating.
On the CW, Whose Line Is It Anyway garnered a 0.4, down 20 percent from last week’s 0.5 adults 18-49 rating. The Messengers matched last week’s 0.2 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Friday, June 12, 2015 (All Ratings Live + Same Day)
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|8:00||FOX||FIFA Women’s World Cup (8-10PM)||1.5/7||4.22|
|ABC||Shark Tank – R||0.9/4||4.66|
|NBC||America’s Got Talent – R (8-10PM)||0.8/4||4.00|
|CBS||Undercover Boss – R||0.6/3||3.84|
|CW||Whose Line Is It Anyway||0.4/2||1.49|
|8:30||CW||Whose Line Is It Anyway – R||0.3/2||1.37|
|9:00||ABC||What Would You Do?||1.0/4||4.64|
|CBS||Hawaii Five-0 – R||0.5/2||4.73|
|CBS||Blue Bloods – R||0.6/3||5.82|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Friday Night:
· In Nielsen’s 56 metered markets, household results were: “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 2.9/7; “CBS Summer Showcase,” 1.9/5 with an encore; and ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” 2.0/5 with an encore.
· In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 1.1/5; “CBS Summer Showcase,” 0.3/2 with an encore; and “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” 0.7/3 with an encore.
· From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC’s “Nightline” averaged a 1.4/4 in metered-market households and a 0.5/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
· From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, “Late Night with Seth Meyers” (1.2/4 in metered-market households with an encore) beat CBS’s “Late Late Show with James Corden” (1.0/3 with an encore). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, “Late Night” (0.5/3 in 18-49 with an encore) topped “Late Late Show” (0.2/2 with an encore).
· At 1:35 a.m., “Last Call with Carson Daly” averaged a 0.7/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.3/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
NOTE: Primetime results are based on “fast affiliate time period” data from Nielsen Media Research. All ratings are “live plus same day” unless otherwise indicated.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.