via press release:
CBS DAYTIME MARKS 29 CONSECUTIVE YEARS AT #1
“Let’s Make a Deal” Finishes the Broadcast Year with Series Best Viewer Deliveries
“The Bold and the Beautiful” Delivers Its Largest Audience Since 2005-2006,
While “The Young and the Restless” Scores Most Viewers Since 2009-2010
“The Talk” Tops “The View” in Women 25-54 for the First Time
“The Price is Right 2” Remains Daytime’s Most-Watched Program
CBS Daytime ended the 2014-2015 broadcast year #1 for the 29th consecutive year as LET’S MAKE A DEAL finished with its largest audience ever, THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL and THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS delivered biggest audiences in years while THE TALK topped “The View” in women 25-54 for the first time, according to Nielsen most current ratings for the 2014-2015 television year.
· LET’S MAKE A DEAL 1 delivered a series best 3.06 million viewers with LET’S MAKE A DEAL 2 also posting an all-time high audience of 3.54m, both up +4% from a year ago.
· THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL averaged 3.94m, up +2% and the daytime drama’s largest audience since the 2005-06 television year.
· THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS delivered 5.21m, a +1% increase from a year ago and its largest audience since the 2009-10 television year.
· THE TALK topped “The View” for the first time in women 25-54 (1.0/06 vs. 0.9/06) and tied for the first time in women 18-49 (0.7/05) while averaging 2.60m.
· THE PRICE IS RIGHT 2 remained daytime’s #1 program averaging 5.58 million viewers.