via press release:
THE LATE SHOW with STEPHEN COLBERT IS THE MOST WATCHED SHOW IN LATE NIGHT DURING PREMIERE WEEK
The Late Show Delivers Impressive Year to Year Growth in Viewers and All Key Demos for the Network and CBS Owned and Operated Stations
Colbert Hosted Late Show Sets cbs.com Record for Full Episode Streams of a Premiere Episode (topping even prime time shows)
· LATE SHOW was the week’s #1 late night program in viewers and tied for first in A18-34.
· Viewers +96% (4.47m from 2.28m) vs. same week last year
· A18-49 +125% (0.9 from 0.4)
· A18-34 +250% (0.7 from 0.2)
· A25-54 +100% (1.2 from 0.6)
Premiere Week on the 14 CBS Owned Stations vs. Same Week Last Year
· A25-54 +67%… (1.5 from 0.9)
· A18-49 +57%… (1.1from 0.7)
· Viewers +80%… (1,830,000 from 1,014,000)
· Homes +77%… (3.9 from 2.2)
· #1 (or tied for #1) in time period in A25-54, A18-49 and viewers in the top three markets:
· On CBS.com and the CBS Apps, the premiere episode of THE LATE SHOW with STEPHEN COLBERT marked the best series debut ever for any CBS show in terms of full episode streams
· THE LATE SHOW with STEPHEN COLBERT was the most social late night network talk show of the week in total according to Nielsen Social.
· THE LATE SHOW on CBS.com and the CBS Apps broke the show’s previous overall traffic records this week.